• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

****ing hell

Sorry I didn't post for Day Ones like. 2-70. I was busy yesterday and every time it becomes Day One again I lose a little will to even bother. I'm kinda agreed with the "see what happens when the day just ends" concept as well though, maybe it'll work.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i imagine someone killed og at night, triggering day 1 again.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Okay...........

As my going away post, I had nothing to do with it going back to D1. It was night, so someone killed me last night. That is the only way for it to go back. I would like everybody to go back and re-read everything again. Here are my thoughts on who is who.
Mentions didn’t work for me either.
Vote: OG
I wonder, will you be scum for the third game in a row?
Why the shade, bro?

assuming 1/4 odds of being scum the odds of being scum 3 games in a row are 1/64, so OG is basically confirmed town
obviously all three rolls are independent and so the real odds of og rolling scum in this game are ~1/4, the same as anyone else. I was only speaking in jest.

Rolling scum 5 games in a row is rare enough though that at that point i might suspect that at least one of those games not involving a random roll is more likely than it happening by coincidence.
Classic Rag
Ah, that is indeed a Beanix avatar Mido does have. My apologies, lissi.
DW didnt unvote Lissi after the mix up. :eyes: I would look into this.
Vote: OG

analyze this
Why vote me?
Time for a
Killjoy's Reads
Lissi - I'm leaning a bin due to the vote on OG the first D1 mostly due to the lackluster reason. Though, it's possible that they're new? idk
Killjoy - Same as above but there's no excuse for the initial reason given. Even though the follow up was better the initial reason wasn't good

JamieisBored - I'm leaning towards town, their hounding OG in the first D1 Seemed like they were trying for some info
OGSniper - I dunno, that last bit before he self lynched seemed confused in a way. so I'm

Everyone else was mostly taking part in the RVS randomness So I'm Null
Possible that Mafia KillJoy is being prodded by Mafia to be more active.
maybe we can just leave OG dead and wait for the day to end naturally
Yup, forget about me, I have had my run.
seems like it. i heard something about them being allergic to Pineapples
Okay, Storm is really saying something else here. A slang word is present.

That is a very weak arguement. How is that begging for help? I would have asked in Mafia chat if I wanted someone to tone down the heat. That isnt even hinting at something. I find it interesting you didnt say, "It might be a subtle call..." or "It looks like to me that it is a subtle call...", you chose to say that it is. Let us not subtlety try to say things with tricky rhetoric now.

Like I said, I didnt know they were joke votes. In most circumstances, when someone votes me, I take it very seriously.
Respond to me Jamie. You didnt before. Do it now. Everyone should take caution of Jamie.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
and like that, OGS' Body fizzles out of existence, as if he was never in the game
MODKILL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom