• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
assuming 1/4 odds of being scum the odds of being scum 3 games in a row are 1/64, so OG is basically confirmed town

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
obviously all three rolls are independent and so the real odds of og rolling scum in this game are ~1/4, the same as anyone else. I was only speaking in jest.

Rolling scum 5 games in a row is rare enough though that at that point i might suspect that at least one of those games not involving a random roll is more likely than it happening by coincidence.

That's the Mido I'm familiar with.
wtf 2 midos
Yeah, and every time y'all refer to Mint Elv as Mido(Midorikawa{?}) I have to take a moment to think of which person you're referring to . lol
That’s quite a naive way of looking at it though. Ex had like a 5 game streak of scum on Bulba if I remember correctly.

obviously all three rolls are independent and so the real odds of og rolling scum in this game are ~1/4, the same as anyone else. I was only speaking in jest.

Rolling scum 5 games in a row is rare enough though that at that point i might suspect that at least one of those games not involving a random roll is more likely than it happening by coincidence.
Unless he asked for it. XD

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
We just played a mafia together and you've already forgotten me...
What was there to remember?:emil:
Mentions didn’t work for me either.
Vote: OG
I wonder, will you be scum for the third game in a row?
Hey, Jamie, ya know there is a reason why I pick #9 every game. :eyes:

assuming 1/4 odds of being scum the odds of being scum 3 games in a row are 1/64, so OG is basically confirmed town
Indeed, I am town, Rag. Thank you for confirming :D

Last edited:

Mint Elv

Fish!
That’s quite a naive way of looking at it though. Ex had like a 5 game streak of scum on Bulba if I remember correctly.
I think I’ve done quite a few in a row myself as a godfather. Not to mention my doctor streak I had. So I agree that someone can totally get it quite a few times.
Yeah, and every time y'all refer to Mint Elv as Mido(Midorikawa{?}) I have to take a moment to think of which person you're referring to . lol
Funny enough in here I get confused when people say Min sometimes.

What was there to remember?:emil:
Unvote: killjoy
VoteOG

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
OGSniper(2):Jamie,Mint
Not Voting: Rag,HHH,OGS,Lain,LIssi,Min,KillJoy,DW

Day Ends April 17th at 8pm EST

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom