• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
you designed the game

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Love Mafia Games made with love by actual compitent Game Masters? want something with Legacy and Prestige? The Why dont you join King of Dominaria Must Die 2. Made by our very own Zinger 2099, KoD Must Die 2 is jam packed to be one of the game of the ages. featuring
-Pirates
-The Republic Scenes from Star Wars
-Necromancy
-Revolution.
KoD must Die 2 by ZPx3. Join Now

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
and by not a good look for fae i mean as a lynch

lain is probably town

i won't be lynched so voting for me essentially throws away the lynch

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
Lain(6) Lissi, Mintish, DW,KJ, Jamie, Rag
Not Voting: anyone else

DAY 1

Everyone decides Lain was the one who Killed Storm. They put them in the Nose and Lynch them. as they convulse on the floor their face morps sveral times, revealing themselves to have Gallifreyan DNA, but is not the Doctor, which can only mean they They are The Master the Drillsmith

Night One Begins
THE LIVING
DW
Jamie(Bored)
KJ
Lissi
Minish
Mintish
Numbers
Rag

THE DEAD

Lain-Drillsmith

Night One Begins. Day Two begins April 28th at 10pm EST-ish. Actions will be locked in around 3pm

I dont know why DW voted HhH but I honestly just voted randomly. No flips and my role doesn’t give info so I’m just going for it.

I just kinda followed along because I have no idea what the **** is going on and I'm ready for this game to be over.

These are like the worst excuses ever. Both votes are like an hour after day break. Both votes are a literal minute apart. Both votes aren't enough to hammer but somebody also forced rags vote just like yesterday which is what caused the hammer. This is 1000% a coordinated strike and anybody not voting mint or DW tomorrow is signaling that they are aligned with them. Full stop.

Wasn't there a drillsmith in any of the other Chaos Games? What exactly does it do again?

somebody also forced rags vote just like yesterday which is what caused the hammer. This is 1000% a coordinated strike and anybody not voting mint or DW tomorrow is signaling that they are aligned with them. Full stop.
It's also possible that whoever has the Buck did it for giggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom