• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

I uh, don't think the info I have was on KJ. At least I'm 90% it wasn't. Given what he claimed yesterday and everything that's happened. My thought was actually that it was HHH, but I only had slight reasoning for that so I wanted to see if anyone else claimed visiting me.
Whoever visited me I know their alignment and a bit of other info that I don't want to disclose at the moment, in case it was you. If it was HHH then I don't mind disclosing.
From all of this, Min had some investigative role, which, is probably pushing a bit much without breaking the rules, before last night. Did you target HHH? If not, Did you target anyone?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
From all of this, Min had some investigative role, which, is probably pushing a bit much without breaking the rules, before last night. Did you target HHH? If not, Did you target anyone?

I did target someone but it was not HHH. What I know has somewhat to do with my role and somewhat not. Lol.

Something I meant to address a lot sooner but slipped my mind until now:
you were recently scum in a game where i was town and elected to kill me night 1. That you're apparently gunning for me again makes me suspicious of you. That you're seemingly lying about your motivations for trying to kill me compounds that. It also pings me that you're describing me as a town read when i had done basically nothing of substance on day 1. Finally, you describing yourself as having unsavory intent feels like a slip to me.
I'm assuming you were referring to Princess Abigail's weird Cardcaptor Sakura game on that other site because I was caught up in 7 Days to Die in DWs awesome game. OldHangryNumbers was also a top candidate due to how familiar I am with you two as opposed to the player base over there. There was another person(Caitlin iirc), over there, that was my teams top pick for N2.

NGL, that one I 15% regret joining due to watching one episode of the anime. Glad I did though.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Something I meant to address a lot sooner but slipped my mind until now:

I'm assuming you were referring to Princess Abigail's weird Cardcaptor Sakura game on that other site because I was caught up in 7 Days to Die in DWs awesome game. OldHangryNumbers was also a top candidate due to how familiar I am with you two as opposed to the player base over there. There was another person(Caitlin iirc), over there, that was my teams top pick for N2.

NGL, that one I 15% regret joining due to watching one episode of the anime. Glad I did though.
I wish i got to play that one

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
Jamie(2):Jamie,KJ

Not Voting: DW,Lain,Lissi,Minish,Mintish

Day Ends April 23rd at 4pmish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom