• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
In a previous (maybe multiple previous, sue me for not remembering my lore exactly) someone had the ability to time warp us back to d1. Don't remember if they were Frank N Furter or another RHPS character.

So we either have a time warp in play or some kind of Groundhog Day mechanic because that also fits with Storm's hosting meta.

It's just a jump to the left...

In a previous (maybe multiple previous, sue me for not remembering my lore exactly) someone had the ability to time warp us back to d1. Don't remember if they were Frank N Furter or another RHPS character.

So we either have a time warp in play or some kind of Groundhog Day mechanic because that also fits with Storm's hosting meta.

It's just a jump to the left...
Either that or the buck? Unless that was a one time flavor thing

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Okay guys I am back. Um, I would like to thank Storm for bringing me back and I thank you guys for, um well, maybe killing me like 3 times.

The Buck is always in Chaos mafia, but that's just a role that can get passed around and if you have it at the end you lose.
Aah so it's a flavor role.
Okay guys I am back. Um, I would like to thank Storm for bringing me back and I thank you guys for, um well, maybe killing me like 3 times.
You're welcome buddy! XD
Still rather sad I didnt have an alignment reveal.
I don't think anyone does so that storm can have fun watching us squirm

Time for a
Killjoy's Reads
Lissi - I'm leaning a bin due to the vote on OG the first D1 mostly due to the lackluster reason. Though, it's possible that they're new? idk
Killjoy - Same as above but there's no excuse for the initial reason given. Even though the follow up was better the initial reason wasn't good

JamieisBored - I'm leaning towards town, their hounding OG in the first D1 Seemed like they were trying for some info
OGSniper - I dunno, that last bit before he self lynched seemed confused in a way. so I'm

Everyone else was mostly taking part in the RVS randomness So I'm Null

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i generated a random number

Vote: Minish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom