• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Oh, sorry kylo. O-O

Well I think I did pretty well for my first time as scum though I wish it had been in a different game.

Btw storm idk why I was being salty the other day I never expected to win anyway.

D

Deleted member 14134

I guess I was wrong about dom though. Shouldn't let being new people get away with scummy play for now on lol.

funnier6

Courage~
I guess I was wrong about dom though. Shouldn't let being new people get away with scummy play for now on lol.

If I had been town I wouldve lynched him so fast lol.

For the record, I'm quite positive I went the entire game without lying and I dare anyone to prove otherwise. Also bok, what the heck does your role mean?

D

Deleted member 14134

I can't be killed at night but I can't vote. I pm'd storm at the end of the game and he made an exception that I could vote if you two voted for each other or else the game wouldn't end.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
And yes, Kylo died becayse he was weak and targeted scum. And he was salty about it.

If you're gonna say that then explain my side as well.

For the record, I wasn't told I was a "weak doctor" which means if I chose a scum to protect, I would die automatically. I thought my night action didn't have an effect on me so I chose to protect someone that happened to be scum. That's when my role was actually revealed to me, after I died.

So of course I'd be salty af, the rules weren't even explained fully. It's like someone giving you a pair of dice. "Roll it" they say. You roll sixes, "Oh, now you have to give me 1,000 dollars." Wtf, I wouldn't have rolled in that condition. Same thing here, if I knew my action could kill me, I would've thought harder, or not used it at all due to insufficient knowledge about my targets.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

For the record, I wasn't told I was a "weak doctor" which means if I chose a scum to protect, I would die automatically. I thought my night action didn't have an effect on me so I chose to protect someone that happened to be scum. That's when my role was actually revealed to me, after I died.

So of course I'd be salty af, the rules weren't even explained fully. It's like someone giving you a pair of dice. "Roll it" they say. You roll sixes, "Oh, now you have to give me 1,000 dollars." Wtf, I wouldn't have rolled in that condition. Same thing here, if I knew my action could kill me, I would've thought harder, or not used it at all due to insufficient knowledge about my targets.
Fair enough. I agree your salt was quite justified.

funnier6

Courage~
All modifiers were secret... Except Funniers loudness for some reason...

-o-

While we're on that subject I had completely forgotten that not only was mezlo notified of my visit he got my calling card and everything. (it was explained in my pm) When I realized he knew I nearly had a heart attack, well, right after I died laughing when I realized what he was talking about.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player

Hey. My role basically didn't work. I was essentially a vanilla townie because there was no one to replace. Bastard games are salt fests sometimes

Gg everyone. Storm and Deku I'm sure you guys could tell, I pretty much had no idea what my role was until I had already used it once lol. Had to clarify like everything. And Mido I knew you were going to kill me that night :p

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I don't know that I was that op...I only got one kill and then I died. I could only kill one person per night. Idk where the 3-4 kills per night came from...

I was pretty much just the normal mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom