• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pweviouswy mentioned that I had a swight scum wean on rwscot, which I stand by as I stiww don't wike how she onwy seems to come in and make posts when peopwe tawk about hew, and othewwise wemains inactive.

I know I'm kinda doing what you just said I was doing, lol, but just to clear this up, I have not just come around when people have talked about me. I posted more than once at the beginning before anyone had suspected me. Also, as funnier said, the fact that I've been busy plus my not being a huge talker are the reasons I haven't posted much--but I would not call it "inactive", as I've made sure to post at least once a day despite those things(I posted twice yesterday, woo). My thoughts have been brief because I've had to do a lot of catching up with reading everyone's posts and I've just commented on the most recent ones.

@Mido @Minish_LinkAlso @rlscot8 has been pretty quiet. What do you guys think we should do with him? I'd also like to here his thoughts and who he thinks would be the best to lynch before this ends. Tho I realize that the end of the day is approaching and I'm cutting it close here so hopefully you guys see this before it's too late.

Well, since you asked, I'm still suspicious of Dom, more so than funnier. As funnier said, he has done some considerable defending of others, which leads me to retract some suspicion. This post of Dom's seems like it's just a quick excuse to not be lynched:

im too tired now, tomorrow I will post a full explanation for why I find funnier6 suspicious. Rn I'll just say that he didn't suspect at all to basically confirming me to be mafia. I find that strange and weird what can I say? I'll post more tomorrow but I just wanted to clarify a little so y'all don't lynch me.

And as far as I can see, he never did post said explanation, but just went on to accuse someone else,

Hmm. I've got a new read, maybe Tristan? I know he's got the posting restriction but nobody has even questioned that he's town. I think this bears some investigation. Just cuz he has the annoying post restriction doesn't mean he can't still be scum. It could just be a thing pertaining to his role as mafia. I'll say this.
IGMEOY Mezlo

And his only reasoning for this accusation was that no one else had really accused Tristan yet. He seemed to jump to the conclusion that Tristan could be mafia rather quickly. These actions seem pretty scummy to me. I'm not voting yet, but I'd like to see what you guys think about this.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I know I'm kinda doing what you just said I was doing, lol, but just to clear this up, I have not just come around when people have talked about me. I posted more than once at the beginning before anyone had suspected me. Also, as funnier said, the fact that I've been busy plus my not being a huge talker are the reasons I haven't posted much--but I would not call it "inactive", as I've made sure to post at least once a day despite those things(I posted twice yesterday, woo). My thoughts have been brief because I've had to do a lot of catching up with reading everyone's posts and I've just commented on the most recent ones.

Well, since you asked, I'm still suspicious of Dom, more so than funnier. As funnier said, he has done some considerable defending of others, which leads me to retract some suspicion. This post of Dom's seems like it's just a quick excuse to not be lynched:

And as far as I can see, he never did post said explanation, but just went on to accuse someone else,

And his only reasoning for this accusation was that no one else had really accused Tristan yet. He seemed to jump to the conclusion that Tristan could be mafia rather quickly. These actions seem pretty scummy to me. I'm not voting yet, but I'd like to see what you guys think about this.
Your right, I was tired! Oh no!!! I had a long day!! I'm obviously scum because a townie can't be tired!

That's kind of a lame reason to get suspicious of me. But your right, I forgot to give reasoning and explanation. Which I just forgot, I never actually was home today until 7:00 so yeah. Once again, I'm tired and I'll post in the morning. I probably won't be awake at the deadline so I'll just go with a
Vote: no lynch

Mido

Version 1
I just want to talk about that last bit cause I don't think thats a real reason to suspect her, she already said she doesn't post much and she's posted exactly once every real life day so I don't think you can say she only posts when people are talking about her.

Honestly, I think she justified her activity reasonably. I don't find that to be the main issue, if only slightly. At this point, my main qualm over her alignment is that her posts, while reasonable, only seem to address relatively consensus points (with the exception of her suspicion on me). Seems like an attempt to coast along; however, this being said her case on Domo does intrigue me, specifically this portion:

Not so much the bolded portion, but the last bit. Domo's cases haven't been particularly strong, and he's been sort of back and forth on a few things, bouncing a bit between Mellow Ezlo and Funnier. Another thing I don't like is this post:

I'm thinking I might vote for Mezlo at this point... I hope someone else has an opinion cuz I don't wanna be the only one to vote...

Openly asking for an opinion isn't the problem, but it seems to suggest he wants to see opinions agreeing with his move. This appears strangely opportunistic, as he's not hopping a bandwagon, but seemingly trying to persuade other to join a case already on shaky ground. Now, I personally have doubts over Mezlo's alignment, but they're not related to Domo's initial case. And now with him voting no lynch, the commital nature seems totally lost. Not a good look for Domo here, and it makes it more difficult for me to make a choice. My hesitation to lynch Domo stems from what appears to be a stark contrast in playstyle from the previous game where he was scum. I doubt he would be this reckless.

@Mido @Minish_Link I'd like to here your thoughts before the day ends. I've said before that I'm not convinced that domo is scum and I'm still wary of funnier. Also @rlscot8 has been pretty quiet. What do you guys think we should do with him? I'd also like to here his thoughts and who he thinks would be the best to lynch before this ends. Tho I realize that the end of the day is approaching and I'm cutting it close here so hopefully you guys see this before it's too late.

I'm torn between rlscot8 and Domo right now. The former has been much more discreet while the latter more reckless with commitments all over the map with his recent votes. I feel good about you, slightly less good about Mellow Ezlo, and I will need to reread funnier6 and Minish_Link again.

Your right, I was tired! Oh no!!! I had a long day!! I'm obviously scum because a townie can't be tired!

That's kind of a lame reason to get suspicious of me. But your right, I forgot to give reasoning and explanation. Which I just forgot, I never actually was home today until 7:00 so yeah. Once again, I'm tired and I'll post in the morning. I probably won't be awake at the deadline so I'll just go with a
Vote: no lynch

The suspicion did not lie in the fact that you were tired, but in the fact that you made sure to say you didn't want to be lynched. Also, after a long post of analyzing your recent actions and why they're suspicious, you barely defended yourself at all. For that reason,
Vote: Domozilla777

Mido

Version 1
Rereading my post, I do have one thing to ask:

@Bok of the Wild, what's your take on rlscot8? I've said my piece, and while we have yet to hear from Minish_Link as you've posted your question recently, I'd like to hear your two cents on her especially since you seem more hesitant to lynch Domo.

funnier6

Courage~
The suspicion did not lie in the fact that you were tired, but in the fact that you made sure to say you didn't want to be lynched. Also, after a long post of analyzing your recent actions and why they're suspicious, you barely defended yourself at all. For that reason,

Well, I guess we can't say you're not participating anymore O-O

Things just got real.

D

Deleted member 14134

@Mido she does sem rather conservative and thats alittle worrying. I'm out of the house right now so I don't really have the time or attention span to do a full read on her. TBH I'm not feeling too strongly about either of them right now. Domos actions look worse but I think it's more of an inexperience factor rather than slip ups. His thoughts do seem all over the place but I think this is his second game (I may be wrong) so he might just be making mistakes learning how to play. I guess if I had to choose them I'd rather vote for rl over dom. How do you feel about funnier? Like I said before he does seem to be encouraging discussion but his posts don't seem to have the substance other players have. It also bothered me a little how he put you and I at the top of the town list when we were the two who openly cast suspicion against him. Right now we would need someone else to come online as we don't have enough votes to override the current votes right now. I'm out now but i'll try to peak in before the day ends.

funnier6

Courage~
@Mido she does sem rather conservative and thats alittle worrying. I'm out of the house right now so I don't really have the time or attention span to do a full read on her. TBH I'm not feeling too strongly about either of them right now. Domos actions look worse but I think it's more of an inexperience factor rather than slip ups. His thoughts do seem all over the place but I think this is his second game (I may be wrong) so he might just be making mistakes learning how to play. I guess if I had to choose them I'd rather vote for rl over dom. How do you feel about funnier? Like I said before he does seem to be encouraging discussion but his posts don't seem to have the substance other players have. It also bothered me a little how he put you and I at the top of the town list when we were the two who openly cast suspicion against him. Right now we would need someone else to come online as we don't have enough votes to override the current votes right now. I'm out now but i'll try to peak in before the day ends.

Hey, slow down there bud I'm almost positive I made those reads before anybody was suspicous of me, and even if you were that doesn't have anything to do with how towny you are.

D

Deleted member 14134

Hey, slow down there bud I'm almost positive I made those reads before anybody was suspicous of me, and even if you were that doesn't have anything to do with how towny you are.
Between dom and rl who would you vote for if you had to pick now?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sorry I'm answering your questions so close to eod, but I just woke up not too long ago. Anyways, I'll quickly give my thoughts on the situation.

Dom's actions just keep making me more and more suspicious of him. It is different than his previous game, but he's really not helping town much with his back and forth opinions that he doesn't really have an explanation for. Plus, he said he was going to vote funnier because of his seemingly random accusations, but he's doing that exact thing with his suspicions on Mezlo. His difference in play style could be due to the accusations on him. Last game he sorta got a pass for most of the game because he was a new player so we were kinda writing some things off as newbie play. However, this time he's actually getting some heat on him, and that could be why he's acting so sporadically, because he doesn't know what to do under pressure. His are the only actions that have really stood out as odd to me.

Rlscot does seem to be kinda laying low, but I don't necessarily see that as scum. I can understand where she's coming from, since when I first started playing I would kinda just observe what was going on and chime in when I had something to say or someone asked something of me. I don't really have a town or scum lean on her at the moment.

Mido

Version 1
@Mido How do you feel about funnier? Like I said before he does seem to be encouraging discussion but his posts don't seem to have the substance other players have. It also bothered me a little how he put you and I at the top of the town list when we were the two who openly cast suspicion against him. Right now we would need someone else to come online as we don't have enough votes to override the current votes right now. I'm out now but i'll try to peak in before the day ends.

Honestly, I'm having a difficult time solidifying my read of funnier6. I do think his behavior has been largely the same as Day 1, and I will say he has probably had a better day 2, he's posted reads, and his inquisition of other players has been decent. It's something I'll need to reread though. As far as the bolded portion is concerned, we have the numbers online, we just need to vote.

I expressed my wariness of you before your reads list, I believe. Not that it really contributes to my own read of you as I wasn't really bothered by your reads. Sure, I think your reaction at seeing my set of reads expressing suspicion of you was interesting, but it didn't have much bearing in my view of you throughout the game thus far.

Well, I've given it more thought, and I'm going to stick to my guns on this one. While her posts on Domo have solid weight, rlscot8's earlier play still leaves me on edge. The discreet vibe I'm getting from the content of her posts worries me just a bit more than Domo's recklessness. At least with Minish_Link, while she hasn't necessarily been participating heavily, her content addresses multiple cylinders of the game. Perhaps I'm giving Domo too much of a benefit here, but I'm still struggling to imagine scum Domo playing the way that he is.

Vote: rlscot8

funnier6

Courage~
Between dom and rl who would you vote for if you had to pick now?

Oh, that's tough, dom's been completely off the wall the whole game and people tell me that's just play style and rlscots been flying under the radar and suddenly decides to be on the radar and I don't know anymore.

I don't wanna vote for dom because it won't make a difference and I don't trust coin flips at all so I don't wannna do that either. I just don't know what the right decision is. >.<

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hm, looks like we're all pretty divided on this one. I've laid out my thoughts, and I definitely see more red flags with Dom than Rlscot, so I guess I'll go ahead and place my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom