• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to vote right now, I'd consider rlscot8 at the top of the list because of her well-constructed reasoning for a no lynch Day 1 without pursuit of that end. Appeared awfully disreet in this respect, but she did note she is one of few words, which is fair. In any case, I want to wait to see what she has to say first.

Now that I have a chance to post a little more, I just want to explain that no-lynch day one thing and why I didn't vote. This is the first game I've played where you actually have to vote for no vote, something I somehow didn't realize until close to the end of the day (I mentioned I've been a little busy). In the other games I've played, if we didn't want to vote, we just didn't.

So I'm a little surprised that that alone was enough to put me at the top of your list, considering my lack of interaction with other players thus far. Do you have other reasons too?

D

Deleted member 14134

Now that I have a chance to post a little more, I just want to explain that no-lynch day one thing and why I didn't vote. This is the first game I've played where you actually have to vote for no vote, something I somehow didn't realize until close to the end of the day (I mentioned I've been a little busy). In the other games I've played, if we didn't want to vote, we just didn't.

So I'm a little surprised that that alone was enough to put me at the top of your list, considering my lack of interaction with other players thus far. Do you have other reasons too?
You don't have to vote for no vote but it's a safer option as no one can post a last minute vote. No one voting would have the same effect as voting for a no lynch.

Mido

Version 1

Fair enough. I can understand that. Main reason I've considered you as a lynch target was due to the noncommittal nature of the lack of voting in spite of your stance, but in light of what you say, I don't think that holds very much merit anymore. Otherwise, your posts, while not many, have been well-reasoned as I've previously stated, so beyond that, I don't really have much to say about you. I would like to hear more from you about other facets of the game thus far, however.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I do agree that Dom has been a bit more sporadic this game than the previous one where he was scum but his recent activity doesn't quite sit right with me.
I haven't really said much, but I have no explanation why funnier6 is so trusting of me? Seems kinda strange as I've barely ever spoken on this mafia game and much less directly to him. Igmeoy funnier6

I'm going to ask Tristan as many questions as possible to make him type as much as possible. I find this highly amusing.

With this new discovery that funnier6 has me as his highest scum lead, I'm a bit confused. Similar to my previous post on the matter I have not been as active as I like and tbh there isn't much to go off of. Can you give me a reason why you think I'm scum @funnier6 ?

He's suspicious of funnier for having him as a town read (though that was a misunderstanding), then when that's cleared up, he's suspicious of him for having him as a scum read.

I'm getting bad vibes...

Would you like to share? o_O

Ok, funnier is being extremely suspicious with his almost random accusations. I might consider voting for him.

And this. He just posts he's getting bad vibes, and when asked for an explanation by funnier he says that he's being suspicious. I don't necessarily find funnier's accusations random, as I had the same thoughts at the beginning of the day and we have both explained them. But Dom hasn't really explained his reasoning for finding funnier suspicious, other than he's been accusing him.

Though, like you all have said, this play style is different from Dom's last game, so I'm not entirely sure what to think about all of this. I just feel like he's placing a lot of suspicion on funnier without much explanation, and it seems to be a reaction to funnier being suspicious of him.

funnier6

Courage~
I do agree that Dom has been a bit more sporadic this game than the previous one where he was scum but his recent activity doesn't quite sit right with me.

He's suspicious of funnier for having him as a town read (though that was a misunderstanding), then when that's cleared up, he's suspicious of him for having him as a scum read.

And this. He just posts he's getting bad vibes, and when asked for an explanation by funnier he says that he's being suspicious. I don't necessarily find funnier's accusations random, as I had the same thoughts at the beginning of the day and we have both explained them. But Dom hasn't really explained his reasoning for finding funnier suspicious, other than he's been accusing him.

Though, like you all have said, this play style is different from Dom's last game, so I'm not entirely sure what to think about all of this. I just feel like he's placing a lot of suspicion on funnier without much explanation, and it seems to be a reaction to funnier being suspicious of him.

Okay, I get what you say about him saying I'm suspious cause I suspected him first, but how does that explain how suspicious I was when he thought I was town reading him?

Fair enough. I can understand that. Main reason I've considered you as a lynch target was due to the noncommittal nature of the lack of voting in spite of your stance, but in light of what you say, I don't think that holds very much merit anymore. Otherwise, your posts, while not many, have been well-reasoned as I've previously stated, so beyond that, I don't really have much to say about you. I would like to hear more from you about other facets of the game thus far, however.

It still seems to me like a small thing for being at the top of the list, considering I haven't really accused anyone yet besides my short opinion on Miss Cucco and practically everyone else has posted a lot more than I have, giving you a lot more to go by. But maybe that's the reason itself--my lack of posts?

Honestly I still don't have a lot to say. It does seem suspicious to me that Dom is being sparse and vague in his recent posts, and the suspicion between him and funnier6 is a little concerning. I'm more suspicious of Dom just because of his lack of explanations lately, but both are making me a little wary.

No one else has really said anything to alarm me at this point. The only other thing that makes me a little suspicious is your pinpointing me for a seemingly small thing but I could just be missing something (maybe it's a bigger deal than I think it is)

At this point I haven't singled one person out to vote for yet, still watching how current things play out.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay, I get what you say about him saying I'm suspious cause I suspected him first, but how does that explain how suspicious I was when he thought I was town reading him?

I'm a little confused by your wording. I wasn't saying you were suspicious for that misunderstanding, I was saying Dom was. I find it weird that he found you suspicious for reading him as town (even though you didn't) and for reading him as scum.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm a little confused by your wording. I wasn't saying you were suspicious for that misunderstanding, I was saying Dom was. I find it weird that he found you suspicious for reading him as town (even though you didn't) and for reading him as scum.

Okay, you answered my question regardless.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
im too tired now, tomorrow I will post a full explanation for why I find funnier6 suspicious. Rn I'll just say that he didn't suspect at all to basically confirming me to be mafia. I find that strange and weird what can I say? I'll post more tomorrow but I just wanted to clarify a little so y'all don't lynch me.

D

Deleted member 14134

@Minish is there anyone else you feel might be scum besides dom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom