• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I I

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Reads!

YIGA -
Currently I'm reading YIGA as scum. This is because he is focusing too much on Storm and how we maybe need to lynch him. This could be a distraction so he doesn't get lynched himself.

Karu - Hella Drunk

Everyone else is netural. Well maybe Funnier isn't , but he always looks scummy to me.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
excellent and complete reads list!

Alright, if the plan is set, then the plan is set. I won't go after Storm until the plan comes back with results.

Not knowing the alignments or roles of any of the dead players is not comforting. We have no idea how well or poorly we are doing, and therefore don't know exactly how safe to play (as in we don't know when LYLO and MYLO are if it ever comes to that)

Just as another side thought about Storm being suspicious: If all of the mafia do die, the town would never know, and therefore never be aiming at him while "scum are still at play". Just something to think about.

Being drunk could easily be a tactic to aviod suspicion... I doubt it's the case, but I'm laying down the options

Stormageden747

Zofian General
excellent and complete reads list!

Alright, if the plan is set, then the plan is set. I won't go after Storm until the plan comes back with results.

Not knowing the alignments or roles of any of the dead players is not comforting. We have no idea how well or poorly we are doing, and therefore don't know exactly how safe to play (as in we don't know when LYLO and MYLO are if it ever comes to that)

Just as another side thought about Storm being suspicious: If all of the mafia do die, the town would never know, and therefore never be aiming at him while "scum are still at play". Just something to think about.

Being drunk could easily be a tactic to aviod suspicion... I doubt it's the case, but I'm laying down the options

True, scum may not be alive anymore. After reading this post I feel like you aren't scummy after all. Eh screw it, might as well unvote. If you are scum, ya did well tricking me.

UNVOTE

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I worked late today, so I'm sorry I didn't post right aw-
atmey-sweating(a).gif

This night did not go the way I thought it would. What should I have expected from a game like this?
Well, we can still work with this, I think.
As for the game, how much faith should we put in the flavor text?

Well, for me, I'm putting ALL of my faith in the flavor text... because it's all we have at this point.
And with that, it's time for a little theory. This is assuming all the dead folks are Town, of course. Let's examine the fluff, shall we?
Well I lest I'm drunk so the pain wont be too bad

After much deliberation and mudslinging, you decide that Ayano must be the Killer. The Secretary takes note of this and grabs Ayano by the collar of his Phillies Jersey
"Drinking at School. How could you?"
She takes Ayano to the gym and Drowns him in the pool.
Storm obviously acknowledged Ayano's comment about being drunk, which leads me to believe we have a role that literally targets people and makes them drunk. karu is evidence of that since they decided to completely change their posting style today to show they're under the influence.

as you student gather up for the day, the Secretary lays 3 dead bodies on the ground. Dekunut had choked on his own vomit and died, Funnier had his throat slit, and Pika Pika was shot with a flare gun
3 things I believe here:
1) Dekunut was targeted by... another drunk/poison role of some sort, Town-aligned, maybe. Logically speaking, SOMETHING had to have caused them to vomit, and the fluff would have been much more explicit about a suicide.
2) Funnier6 was targeted by the murderer (AKA Mafia). The principal was killed via hanging from his neck, so it's safe to say the true culprit has a similar MO.
3) Pika was targeted by an independent party. D1 was pretty specific about there being A murderer (singular), and despite what's happened, I still believe that to be true.

1 Mafia, 1 Independent, and 1 Townie(?) with a means to kill. I believe that's what we're dealing with here so far, and this is what I'm keeping in mind once I reread through D1 and D2 to assemble a reads list. I have no idea if the BUCK (if there is one) had anything to do with these results, so I'm not bothering with that variable. Storm lynch is still a very bad idea, so let's not go towards that tangent.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
karu is evidence of that since they decided to completely change their posting style today to show they're under the influence.

I think Karu was actually drunk, but idk. That's something we must wait to see. There were night zero actions, but if we have a role such as that then I don't think Ayano was effected by it.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I think Karu was actually drunk, but idk. That's something we must wait to see. There were night zero actions, but if we have a role such as that then I don't think Ayano was effected by it.
I'm pretty sure the posting style was deliberate, and I also don't think it's a stipulation for being "drunk."
Wait. Storm can't be in game. Look at the flavor on day 1. Storm was hung. So there for can't be in the game.
Yet people still want to vote them up based on past chaos games. I agree, though, if you think about it logically within the context of the game, the murderer is one of those who are still alive and not some omniscent dark god who likes to meme on occasion.

Pen

The game is on!
Storm said he isn't killable. The way you keep going on about this is making me suspicious. You could be trying to get everyone on Storm, because you are mafia or third party. By bringing up the point that he could be killable, it would put feat into people and make them vote him instead of you. I know that may be a crappy reason, but I'm trying to put thought into this.

Vote: YIGA

First of all I'd just like to say that I agree with you about Storm probably not needing to die for us to win this game. However, in Libk's bastard Mafia game that turned out to be the twist, and it was an idea I brought forth many times before I was able to get other on board with it. I got plenty of **** for the idea early game. Anyway, that game was quite different from this one because of how the players died at night. Since I'd say that at least two of the killings tonight have the possibility of being anti-Town killers, I'm not too keen on the idea of getting the game mod lynched in this game in particular. I guess what I wanted to say about this was that I see where YIGAhim is coming from even though I don't agree with him.

Reads!

YIGA -
Currently I'm reading YIGA as scum. This is because he is focusing too much on Storm and how we maybe need to lynch him. This could be a distraction so he doesn't get lynched himself.

Karu - Hella Drunk

Everyone else is netural. Well maybe Funnier isn't , but he always looks scummy to me.

I don't think the fact that someone is drunk should make us trust them more. I imagine any alignment could get drunk.

Yet people still want to vote them up based on past chaos games. I agree, though, if you think about it logically within the context of the game, the murderer is one of those who are still alive and not some omniscent dark god who likes to meme on occasion.

Agreed. As I was saying before, the night killings definitely seem very concrete. So I would think it unwise to try lynching the game mod. It doesn't make me suspicious of YIGAhim though since I lead a similar coupe as Town once.

karu

Panamaniac
Getting drunk wasn't in my plans yesterday night, my brother's friends invited me along and I have low tolerance

So I was for real drunk and now I have a huge headache and I have school, I'm not going to post much in the next few hours

Pen

The game is on!
Getting drunk wasn't in my plans yesterday night, my brother's friends invited me along and I have low tolerance

So I was for real drunk and now I have a huge headache and I have school, I'm not going to post much in the next few hours

Wow that's kinda funny seeing as this is a weird game where a drunk post restriction wouldn't be too surprising. I was convinced it was just something like that. So it was certainly fitting for the game, though I'm sorry about the headache. I've been there. DX

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Sorry I haven’t been active.

My thoughts are Stormageden747 is possibly mafia cause he keeps on changing votes and he voted me just because I wasn’t active but then 1 min later he changed it again.
Sounds to me he believes a lot of stuff other player say.

Vote: Stormageden747

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself

Are you under the age to drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom