• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I I

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
VOTE COUNT

Lonk- 1(, Doc)
Keiko-3 (Ryu, Funnier,Alfie)
Dom- 1(Pendio)
Storm(ageden747)-2(Deku,Keiko)

Yet to Vote- Pika, Evan, Yiga, Lonk, Karu,Dom,

Day Ends at....

IMMA CALLING TWILIGHT DUE TO INTERNET ISSUES. SAY YOUR FAREWELLS TO @Ayano Keiko

I am sorry for the inactivity. I have been a bit busy. I am not comfortable in voting for anyone at this point. Hope I'll be better on D2 as we will get some information on D1 and N1.

Storm

VOTE COUNT

Lonk- 1(, Doc)
Keiko-3 (Ryu, Funnier,Alfie)
Dom- 1(Pendio)
Storm(ageden747)-2(Deku,Keiko)

After much deliberation and mudslinging, you decide that Ayano must be the Killer. The Secretary takes note of this and grabs Ayano by the collar of his Phillies Jersey
"Drinking at School. How could you?"
She takes Ayano to the gym and Drowns him in the pool.

Night 1 Begins. Day 2 starts thursday, March 1st at 9am EST. be sure to get your night actions into me before then

Last edited:

Storm

Tuesday
as you student gather up for the day, the Secretary lays 3 dead bodies on the ground. you can Tell that it is Dekunut, Funnier6 and PikaPika42. Dekunut had choked on his own vomit and died, Funnier had his throat slit, and Pika Pika was shot with a flare gun

The Living (9)
Stormageden
Libk
Ryuken
Yigahim
Doc
Karu
Evan
Pendio
Dom

Day 2 Ends Saturday, March 3rd at 10pm EST

Pen

The game is on!
Man I have no idea what to think about this. No alignment reveals upon death makes everything a lot harder. Like, for all we know, perhaps two of the currently dead people are Mafia. Or more. Or none. I'm sort of at a loss right now, to be honest, but I'll see if I can think of anything soon.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
This may confirm Storm being a killable character... Maybe the mafia don't realize they are actually useless, therefore announcing it would mean it is all useless (If you are following that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom