• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I I

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Because at this point I think there could be no mafia...

Imma do it.

Vote: Storm

Okay I would like a few things answered here. Why exactly did you say you think there could be no Mafia? And why did that occur to you now and not, say, yesterday? Earlier in the game I may have been cautious about it, but I wouldn't have completely objected to it, which I do now. Based on what Storm said it seems like this is lylo (or at the very least something close to it) so I would most certainly not want to waste today's lynch on a gamble that we could have made earlier when it was far safer.

Unvote

I don’t want to get storm in trouble and if it is the end goal to kill him than I have little respect for someone who would play a guilt game to win.

You are quick to change your mind. If Storm set the game up so that we do in fact have to lynch him, that wouldn't get him in any sort of trouble. This is openly a bastard game and Libk did that exact thing in his bastard game. If Storm set this game up similarly, there's no reason he would get in trouble for it. So to someone who seemed pretty sure that he needed to be lynched, I find your inclination to remove your vote so easily a bit fishy. You're currently at the top of my scum list, but I won't vote for anyone quite yet. We'll see what happens.

I expressed a bit of concern for Yiga yesterday due to the way he accused Ryu. While of course it's possible that Ryu was scum, I'm somewhat reluctant to think so. Anyway, to me it seems like Yiga is either a Townie who's over analysing stuff, or a Mafioso who's looking for reasons to suspect the innocent. I'm kind of torn on that one though. It really could be either.

Then there's Karu and Libk. I don't feel like I've seen enough of the two of you in order to get a decent idea of your alignments. I would like to see a bit more from you and I'd like to see some player analysis from everyone.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
EVERYONE YOU SAY????

STORMS MOTHER****ING LIST ( Game Mod Edition)

Pendio

Domozilla777

Karu-kun

YIGAhim

Libkdufe74

This game is very bastard and it shows by the swing swinging in the posts

judge-thinking.gif

I swear, this day is going to be interesting when the final result happens

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Okay I would like a few things answered here. Why exactly did you say you think there could be no Mafia? And why did that occur to you now and not, say, yesterday? Earlier in the game I may have been cautious about it, but I wouldn't have completely objected to it, which I do now. Based on what Storm said it seems like this is lylo (or at the very least something close to it) so I would most certainly not want to waste today's lynch on a gamble that we could have made earlier when it was far safer.

You are quick to change your mind. If Storm set the game up so that we do in fact have to lynch him, that wouldn't get him in any sort of trouble. This is openly a bastard game and Libk did that exact thing in his bastard game. If Storm set this game up similarly, there's no reason he would get in trouble for it. So to someone who seemed pretty sure that he needed to be lynched, I find your inclination to remove your vote so easily a bit fishy. You're currently at the top of my scum list, but I won't vote for anyone quite yet. We'll see what happens.

I expressed a bit of concern for Yiga yesterday due to the way he accused Ryu. While of course it's possible that Ryu was scum, I'm somewhat reluctant to think so. Anyway, to me it seems like Yiga is either a Townie who's over analysing stuff, or a Mafioso who's looking for reasons to suspect the innocent. I'm kind of torn on that one though. It really could be either.

Then there's Karu and Libk. I don't feel like I've seen enough of the two of you in order to get a decent idea of your alignments. I would like to see a bit more from you and I'd like to see some player analysis from everyone.

I agree that was kind of weird, the context is, I was just brainstorming and tbh, I thought that storm could have double duped us and that we were just killing each other. the thing is, when I tried to vote for him, he came to me separately and told me not to vote for him or he would get banned. i didn't understand the reasoning behind it but the fact that he seemed so serious about it makes me want to not vote him. I don't want to get him in trouble. I think the fact that he came to me separately is important because GM's don't normally allow talking about the game outside of the game thread. then again, I need to decipher what he is talking about in the above post so we'll see. why do three of us have light blue names?

Storm

You don't reveal info after death

Last edited by a moderator:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I imagine the game won't end no matter what happens today. Actually, if somehow all mafia are dead by the end of this, or if the town has lost the maj, the game will still go on.

If the game doesn't end tomorrow, I think we know what to do

Storm

I imagine the game won't end no matter what happens today. Actually, if somehow all mafia are dead by the end of this, or if the town has lost the maj, the game will still go on.

If the game doesn't end tomorrow, I think we know what to do

Vote someone up instead of being stale

Storm

Day 3
The Living
@Pendio
@YIGAhim
@Libk
@karu
@Domozilla777

The Secretary looks at the 5 people just sitting there, and Almost Falls asleep. The Bell rings at 3:00 and she picks up her bag and leaves for the day

Night 3 Begins....:devil:

Be sure to get those Actions into me as soon as you can, Children

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@HylianEVAN never ever make a post like that again unless it's EXPLICITLY stated that you can. Please read all of the mafia rules and all of the rules within each thread to know the dos and donts. If you aren't sure, PM the mod. What you did is potentially game breaking and if you do it again you may be banned from the mafia section.

I'm publicly posting this so everyone knows how wrong that post is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom