• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

By accident or maybe a little help?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So currently I work in a cleanroom (laundry) and when one cleanroom (we got 5) closes we need to clean it and also collect samples we hand over to the lab. By the end of the shift we get a big plastic box containing 10 big and 6 small sample kits. This is for the next day. And we have a box for the current day on the shelf. Every one of them has the day of the week written on it. So last Tuesday I had to clean the cleanroom and of course take samples. After this I collected the samples and put them in a plastic bag. Normally we would seal this bag but I had one more test to do. Of course the bag felt open and all the samples fell on the floor. I was a bit aggrivated because I was already late. But when I picked them up I noticed that I had the WRONG samples. Instead of the tuesday samples I had the ones for wednesday. Then I really started to think. It would've been a big issue if I gave the wrong samples to the lab. So was this really by accident the bag felt open or was I getting a little help to make me aware?

That's my question to you. Did you have something happen to you that makes you wonder?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I was once doing a titration in an exam. I didn't know wtf was to be titrated against what. I was called for viva voce exam in-between. When I came back I was greeted with the pale pink tint of phenolphthalein in my flask :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom