• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Building the Surface

I think this might happen. some people wouldn't want to go, but the all would eventually come down. I think before MC happens when the king is assigned, some people remembered that there was an island in the sky, so the somehow got there and thats how the wind tribe came to be

I'm not too sure about not using Loftbirds for personal use anymore. What if scrapper becomes come kind of Personal Transport from Skyloft to the Surface?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Oh, Scrapper would never shut up if he was given a job like that...he'd be cussing Link out constantly, for both losing Fi and giving him a very undignified job. It's an interesting idea though.

Not everyone needs loftwings anymore. The knights knew the most about them to begin with, I think.

Smoore

The Rational Theist
I don't think they Loftwings are used anymore. I think they diminished after their purpose was fulfilled and the Hylians returned to the surface. Personally, I suspect that they became these things from the Fortress of Winds in The Minish Cap, which is the last time they are seen.

Fortress_of_Winds_4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom