• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Breath of the Wild looks far better on the Nintendo Switch

Do we even know if the video from the Switch reveal was even from the Switch itself? Wouldn't that sort of thing be green-screened in?

did Nintendo ever say it was going to be better or are people just guessing?
yes, Nintendo said during e3 that the main difference between the Wii U and "NX" versions would be the graphical improvements of the "NX" version. Sorry I can't find a source, but I do distinctly remember this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Do we even know if the video from the Switch reveal was even from the Switch itself? Wouldn't that sort of thing be green-screened in?
We definitely know the footage was added in. I guess the footage they added in could have been Switch footage, but it's so hard to tell because the game's look varies depending on a lot of things.
yes, Nintendo said during e3 that the main difference between the Wii U and "NX" versions would be the graphical improvements of the "NX" version. Sorry I can't find a source, but I do distinctly remember this.
I don't remember this... are you sure?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Naturally it looks better. The Switch is almost certainly much more powerful than the Wii U

I don't remember this... are you sure?

Yes, I think it was Aonuma who said it, to either GameSpot or something similar... I remember it getting lost amongst all the other stuff, and was surprised not to hear it anywhere again. He did mention though, that the experience would be the same, so that's a bit of a shame for Switch owners, and a relief for Wii U owners.

Remember though, all is subject to change, especially when it comes to any kind of future Zelda/Nintendo facts! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom