• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bottle or Can?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
When drinking a beverage, do you prefer bottles or cans? (I think the answer will be fairly predictable...)

I personally prefer bottles. It is much more efficient since you can close it, and carry it anywhere! Whereas a can is open, so you have to be more watchful to make sure it doesn't spill.
Bottles are also refillable, and generally have a higher capacity. The higher capacity plus the refillability makes the bottle the clear choice for me.
I also find bottles a bit more comfortable on the mouth.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Cans are the right choice AYE READERS!

Cans have much bigger slits whereas bottles have super tiny holes. I don't like making small "O"s with my mouth; I prefer to have my mouth WIIIIDE OPEN when drinking. It's more comfortable to me with my black physique and overall leads to more enjoyment of the beverage.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Canned beverages taste better, same with glass bottled ones, but they aren't all that practical. So if I am on the go I will always go with plastic bottle, but given the option when I'm at home, then can or glass bottle for me :)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I prefer bottles when drinking soda just because it's easier for me to shake them up without spilling. I do this to get rid of as much carbonation as possible because I love soda yet hate carbonation. If I'm drinking soda from a can, I have to pour it into a glass and stir it furiously, so I'd rather drink it out of a bottle where I can shake it up for the same effect. It's more convenient for me that way.

Dan

If we are talking about 250ml bottle vs Cans then I go with cans, Nothing beats a can fresh out of the vending machine, nice and cold especially great on a summers day. Although if it's a glass bottle then glass wins hands down!

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Glass bottle > aluminum can > plastic bottle
I rarely drink from a plastic bottle.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Bottles are probably more efficient to carry round and stuff but cans just seem better in an odd way, the drink seems to be a lot colder and taste a lot better, I don't know maybe it's a psychological thing.

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
If we are talking about 250ml bottle vs Cans then I go with cans, Nothing beats a can fresh out of the vending machine, nice and cold especially great on a summers day. Although if it's a glass bottle then glass wins hands down!

You win, Dan. I couldn't agree more. I need a drink now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom