• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bosses

The bosses in the two temples were put there by Ganon before the flood. Remember, the sages that were killed by the monsters?

I always thought that the Stone set up to teach the stages were put there by the gods so Gonondorf could not get in. How could ganondorf get in if it the entrance was sealed?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Earth and Wind had two entrances guys one beneath the waves and one atop the mountains, Ganon probably got in with relative ease for both of them heck Jalhalla could just spirit phase through the walls as it is, and Molgera could easily burrow it's way in, the only boss who's backstory remains annoyling hard to figure out is Bongo Bongo too many theories, wish a zelda game would explain him, Sigh, as it is most of the bosses are put in place by the main antagonist so the protagonist won't reach them but unfortunately the bosses prove to weak, the only bosses who arn't under an evil influence are the guardian bosses set by the gods/goddesses of hyrule, (e.g Gohdan, Mazhal and Dark Link (yes Dark Link is the Guardian of the TOC in AOL, if your wondering how play it)).

B

Banjo

Besides bosses that are tests, since all evil is the manifestation of Demise, it would make sense that that evil it would carry on to the bosses.

With Minish Cap being the exception, as all monsters were sealed inside a chest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
In some instances i dismiss MC for certain reasons the monsters in the chest confused and baffled me especially the Picori Blade. Where did it come from. Some bosses are truly epic (Demise, Ganon, Bongo Bongo, Majora, Goht) then some are truly crappy bosses (Phantom Ganon from WW, Gohma again WW, Fyrus, Gyorg, Zant) The only bosses i personnally love the most is the one the only legendary Bong Bongo mainly coz its a battle onna drum, only boss i felt was really crap was mazhal he was WAAAAAY too easy.

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
The bosses with no back stories and all, are, in my opinion, only monsters guarding a treasure or an other plot- related item or so. Or maybe they were possessed by the antagonist of the game? Or that they were left behind by a Goddess or an ancient race to test the hero's courage? Something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom