• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Boss Rush Hero Mode HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jasp

So i'm in The Boss Rush in Hero Mode, i already got the hylian shield, but i need the 9,900 rupees.

so my question is... There is a pathern in the bosses fights? example (thats not true) if you fight Moldarg first you get Demise at last.

*Sorry for my bad English, and the name is Demise right? because in spanish its name is "Heraldo"

PD: if it isnt a pathern, where is a good place to get some rupees?

There is a pathern in the bosses fights?

Unless you pick Demise first, Demise will always be the last boss you fight, the others just get picked randomly excepet the one you choose obviously. ;)

where is a good place to get some rupees?

Well doing either boss battles or the Silent Realm challenges seems to make loads of rupees, lol. If you haven't already, find Goddess cubes and their chests, most contain gold rupees (300 rupees) and silver rupees (100 rupees).

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Theres no need to fear! RedDekuScrub is here! THIS is how you get easy rupees.

FIRST: Go behind the sealed Temple (Where the Goron romes around a lot)

SECOND : If you havn't already activated the Goddess Wall activate it! (play the harp near the butterflies)

THIRD : Draw a rupee on the Goddess Wall!

FOURTH: Get all of the rupees that come out!

FITH: Save via the nearby Bird Statue!

SIXTH: Repeat!

From my observation, the order you fight the bosses in depends on the first boss you fight. My favorite to start with is the Horde Battle, which gives me all three Ghirahim fights from last to first and then the easier fights after that. This gives me plenty of hearts to fight the harder bosses. I hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom