• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Take: Oh, really?

*Kooploz hears this and turns around.*
ShyHo: Actually, it’s not for sale, but it’s run by some rednecks, and you know rednecks aren’t exactly smart. You’re rich, we let you declare independence and you hold all the universe’s money. You could totally buy it!

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
ShyHo: Actually, it’s not for sale, but it’s run by some rednecks, and you know rednecks aren’t exactly smart. You’re rich, we let you declare independence and you hold all the universe’s money. You could totally buy it!
Kooploz: Good point... hmm...

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Come on man, let's not do this. This is why you were banned from Car Wash.
<I guess we can’t then, but, maybe we can reference all the crap that came out of them>
ShyHo: Well, diamonds are worthless. But, maybe I can sell you my 400-acre estate in Wyoming.

Last edited:

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: What's Wyoming?

Kooploz: Why are you helping me?
ShyHo: It’s a US state.
ShyHo: Oh, no reason. I’m well aware that you are evil. But, my estate used to be an evil shrine before I bought it.
*ShyHo whispers to Donovan*
ShyHo: There’s tons of asbestos and rodents in there.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
ShyHo: It’s a US state.
ShyHo: Oh, no reason. I’m well aware that you are evil. But, my estate used to be an evil shrine before I bought it.
*ShyHo whispers to Donovan*
ShyHo: There’s tons of asbestos and rodents in there.
* Donovan nods *
*Kooploz pretends not to notice the whispering.*

Kooploz: Eh, I'm not an evil shrine type of guy. But I'll take it, just for the land and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom