• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Koopa troopa : So along g bowser
Bowser: What!? Did that guy call me gay!? I'm the straightest guy in town!

Ludwig: ...Sounds like someone's got something to hide...

Bowser: Shut up, you disowned bastard! I'm going to the Galaxy Generator to show those minions of mine who's boss! Kamek, you're in charge while I'm away!

Kamek: Oh, great... just like old times... leading the entire Koopa Troop... ah... makes me want to kidnap some babies...

Gorozoron

wild ride
Bowser: What!? Did that guy call me gay!? I'm the straightest guy in town!

Ludwig: ...Sounds like someone's got something to hide...

Bowser: Shut up, you disowned bastard! I'm going to the Galaxy Generator to show those minions of mine who's boss! Kamek, you're in charge while I'm away!

Kamek: Oh, great... just like old times... leading the entire Koopa Troop... ah... makes me want to kidnap some babies...
Koopa troopa : okay BI bowser

AwdryFan1997

*Meanwhile, in Hyrule:*

*Ganon killed Mouser and made Dedede un-buff*

Zelda: You know you just did me a favor, right?

Ganon: Ever heard of a love triangle? Same principle.

*He encases Zelda in red ice*

Isn't Link dead?
Yeah, he was reduced to ashes by Fryguy, but he probably had a fairy around to revive him. Speaking of resurrections...

White Mouser: Ah-ha! I am no longer Mouser the Grey! I am Mouser the White!

White Mouser was a Mouser variation from Doki Doki Panic that was replaced by Clawgrip in Mario 2. Now, he doubles as a reference to The Lord of the Rings.

Gorozoron

wild ride
Yeah, he was reduced to ashes by Fryguy, but he probably had a fairy around to revive him. Speaking of resurrections...

White Mouser: Ah-ha! I am no longer Mouser the Grey! I am Mouser the White!

White Mouser was a Mouser variation from Doki Doki Panic that was replaced by Clawgrip in Mario 2. Now, he doubles as a reference to The Lord of the Rings.
Shy guy from the window : SMALL WEINY

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*King Dedede may be foolish but he's not stupid*

D3: Oh great Ganondorf, I grant you my domain of Dreamland, in exchange for eternal protection.

Ganon: Hmm, don't mind if I take over a major IP. You can stay King and stuff.

AwdryFan1997

Goomba : WE'RE DEAD
Bowser: You see, son, this is the miracle of life. Maybe one day you too could die in a massive explosion on a space station.

Bowser Jr.: Dad, why do you put me in life-threatening situations like this?
*King Dedede may be foolish but he's not stupid*

D3: Oh great Ganondorf, I grant you my domain of Dreamland, in exchange for eternal protection.

Ganon: Hmm, don't mind if I take over a major IP. You can stay King and stuff.
White Mouser: Oh, great evil one, we request your assistance in conquering the land of Hyrule for my master, the great Wart. Please, we will share with you the best of the land, all we need is control over the government and military.

*Suddenly*

Kamek: Ah, Ganondorf Dragmire, I presume? I am Kamek, the leader of the Magikoopas. We are world-renowned for our use of black magic. Of course, being a warlock yourself, you'd know all about this sort of thing. Please, we request your aid in defeating a faraway military who have previously defeated us.
Ganon: As a minority, I find your being white offensive.

*He has Mouser arrested.*
White Mouser: Y'know what? That's fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom