• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Cayde: What the heck happened?! Is it-

*Mart. The person they had been trying to out manuever and reach Hermey before him.*

Cayde: …no.
——
*Siy flumped to the ground and yelled*

Siy: Ouch! That really hurt!

Wylee: Oh, my gosh! Are you okay, Siy?

Siy: Yeah… I’ll be fine. *to James (@Chevywolf30)* Hey, Dad! I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I had to wash my hands. Who’s your friend?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda

*Mart. The person they had been trying to out manuever and reach Hermey before him.*

*Mart (or perhaps his apprentice, Benjamin Harrison, twenty-third President of the United States) had left a cardboard cutout of Mart pointing towards the back door of the house. Mart and Harrison could be seen through a broken window, standing in the infinite back yard that was the Gobi Desert. Hermey lay on the kitchen floor, mortally wounded.*

Hermey: Ah, Walter... right on time...

*Hermey chuckled a little as Walter tried to lift him to his feet, to no avail.*

Hermey: It's no good... he got me...

Chevywolf30

Evil Ketchup be like: Link&Ilia
Forum Volunteer
James: I'd rather Siy stay here *To Siy* Hey Siy? I'll be right back, this is an old buddy of mine, we're gonna catch up with each other

——
*Siy flumped to the ground and yelled*

Siy: Ouch! That really hurt!

Wylee: Oh, my gosh! Are you okay, Siy?

Siy: Yeah… I’ll be fine. *to James (@Chevywolf30)* Hey, Dad! I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I had to wash my hands. Who’s your friend?
*James and Daniel had already walked off, and James leans in to whisper to Siy.*

James: Siy, please go sit back down, I do not trust this guy and I'd rather speak to him alone first.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*James and Daniel had already walked off, and James leans in to whisper to Siy.*

James: Siy, please go sit back down, I do not trust this guy and I'd rather speak to him alone first.
Siy: Is he… a bad guy? He looks so nice, though! And didn’t you say you two were old friends?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Daniel: Well I like to consider myself nice, especially if you can answer a question for me. What do you know about the whereabouts of one, Pinky T Mouse?
*Siy gasped and did a little squee*

Siy: Pinky’s in California right now, he’s trying to prove his innocence from being framed with Brain’s disappearance! Brain was a bad dude, he ambushed us in the Gap Between Dimensions… no one’s seen him since…

Siy: Anyways, I’m Siy! Nice to meet you!

*Siy extended her hand to Daniel for a handshake*

Chevywolf30

Forum Volunteer
*Siy gasped and did a little squee*

Siy: Pinky’s in California right now, he’s trying to prove his innocence from being framed with Brain’s disappearance! Brain was a bad dude, he ambushed us in the Gap Between Dimensions… no one’s seen him since…

Siy: Anyways, I’m Siy! Nice to meet you!

*Siy extended her hand to Daniel for a handshake*
*Daniel does not return the handshake*

Daniel: What part of California exactly? How do you know this? Do you know exactly what happened to Brain?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Daniel does not return the handshake*

Daniel: What part of California exactly? How do you know this? Do you know exactly what happened to Brain?
Siy: I do, but my sister told me not to say it! It’s a big secret!

*Siy looked at James and noticed his facial expression*

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

Forum Volunteer
Siy: I do, but my sister told me not to say it! It’s a big secret!

*Siy looked at James and noticed his facial expression*
*Daniel scowls*

Daniel: Is he dead?

James: Oookay, this has been a wonderful conversation, but we have food getting cold, c'mon Siy.

Daniel: I don't think so, I still have questions for you two, especially Siy here.

James: *Stepping between Daniel and Siy, glaring at Daniel* And I am her father and I say she's not answering any more questions from you. I don't know what mess you've gotten yourself into now, but I want no part of it.

Daniel: I don't want this to have to get ugly, but if I have to make it ugly, I will, I have a boss who needs these answers.

James: Well tell him to find them somewhere else.

*He puts a hand on Siy's shoulder and walks back to the tables. Daniel follows.*

Daniel: All I want to know is, where is Pinky and is the Brain dead?

*James turns around, looking almost like he's ready to punch or at least shove Daniel, but before he can do anything, SIy speaks up.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Daniel scowls*

Daniel: Is he dead?

James: Oookay, this has been a wonderful conversation, but we have food getting cold, c'mon Siy.

Daniel: I don't think so, I still have questions for you two, especially Siy here.

James: *Stepping between Daniel and Siy, glaring at Daniel* And I am her father and I say she's not answering any more questions from you. I don't know what mess you've gotten yourself into now, but I want no part of it.

Daniel: I don't want this to have to get ugly, but if I have to make it ugly, I will, I have a boss who needs these answers.

James: Well tell him to find them somewhere else.

*He puts a hand on Siy's shoulder and walks back to the tables. Daniel follows.*

Daniel: All I want to know is, where is Pinky and is the Brain dead?

*James turns around, looking almost like he's ready to punch or at least shove Daniel, but before he can do anything, SIy speaks up.*
Siy: Uh…

*Siy didn’t want to anger her father so she made up something*

Siy: Under the contract and non-disclosure agreement I have signed, I am not supposed to disclose any information regarding this topic or anything relating to this topic. Thank you and good day to you, sir.

Chevywolf30

Forum Volunteer
Siy: Uh…

*Siy didn’t want to anger her father so she made up something*

Siy: Under the contract and non-disclosure agreement I have signed, I am not supposed to disclose any information regarding this topic or anything relating to this topic. Thank you and good day to you, sir.
*Daniel sighs. He knows that Hoggus will be a bit more... forceful in getting this information, and he hoped that it wouldn't have to come to this.*

Daniel: At this risk of sounding like a b-tier movie villain, please just tell me, it's for your own good.

James: You should clear out of here for the same reason.

*Daniel sighs and walks off to speak to Hoggus*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Daniel sighs. He knows that Hoggus will be a bit more... forceful in getting this information, and he hoped that it wouldn't have to come to this.*

Daniel: At this risk of sounding like a b-tier movie villain, please just tell me, it's for your own good.

James: You should clear out of here for the same reason.

*Daniel sighs and walks off to speak to Hoggus*
Hoggus: She found my secret room… follow them. I want that information, no matter what it takes, Daniel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom