• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Natalie: Can’t wait to go up there and stick it to “Fake Name” for making us believe crap.
James: Oh yeah, that's the next thing, and you'll probably hear this from the lawyer as well, but try not to get emotional about this. Just stay calm, state the facts, answer questions, don't call any names or anything, just give the information requested of you, nothing more, nothing less.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
James: Oh yeah, that's the next thing, and you'll probably hear this from the lawyer as well, but try not to get emotional about this. Just stay calm, state the facts, answer questions, don't call any names or anything, just give the information requested of you, nothing more, nothing less.
Natalie: No making a scene in court.

Siy: I’m gonna get up there and tell them everything they wanted to know!

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
James: Exactly. Let's go.
-Courthouse-

*Siy had her arms folded over her chest as Natalie carried Stitch in her purse. Siy smiled, as she was holding back something that her parents didn’t know.*

Natalie: Siy, you will tell the truth when you get in the witness box. Stitch is not allowed to go in there with you. Understand?

Siy: Yep!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
-Courthouse-

*Siy had her arms folded over her chest as Natalie carried Stitch in her purse. Siy smiled, as she was holding back something that her parents didn’t know.*

Natalie: Siy, you will tell the truth when you get in the witness box. Stitch is not allowed to go in there with you. Understand?

Siy: Yep!
*A lawyer walks up to the family*

Lawyer: Hi, I'm Saul Goodman, you're the Shilen family? Right this way please, I'll introduce you three to Mr Thompson.

*He guides them into a conference room where Gary Thompson is seated. He stands up and shakes hands with the family.*

Gary: Hello, I assume you're James? I'm Gary, and these two ladies would be Siy and Natalie?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*A lawyer walks up to the family*

Lawyer: Hi, I'm Saul Goodman, you're the Shilen family? Right this way please, I'll introduce you three to Mr Thompson.

*He guides them into a conference room where Gary Thompson is seated. He stands up and shakes hands with the family.*

Gary: Hello, I assume you're James? I'm Gary, and these two ladies would be Siy and Natalie?
*Siy kept one hand over her chest and shook Gary’s hand. Something began to slip down, an orange thing.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Siy kept one hand over her chest and shook Gary’s hand. Something began to slip down, an orange thing.*
*They sit down*

Saul: Alright, so, James, Natalie, Siy, you three are the finishing touches to my case. I already have this quack up against the ropes, but now, we have a real live example of someone who had their lives affected by him. So, I'm going to call the 3 of you up, and I'll ask for the basics. You know, "We were told that she had a rare condition in her vocal cords, can't talk, blah blah blah." Coming up with the details for that is your job, just make it sound professional. Then I'll ask for the details on how Siy began talking, what exactly got her verbal career started.

James: Ah- Well....

*He shares a look with Natalie. How are they supposed to explain being captured by the Nightmare Fleet because they went looking for an island of talking wolves?*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Cayde stood there and then fainted. Blood was not her strong suit.*
*Walter flips out and quickly grabs Cayde before she hits the floor. That is, he grabs her with his bloodstained hands, getting Hermey's blood all over Cayde.*

Walter Carbanzo: I should find where Hermey kept his towels...
*They sit down*

Saul: Alright, so, James, Natalie, Siy, you three are the finishing touches to my case. I already have this quack up against the ropes, but now, we have a real live example of someone who had their lives affected by him. So, I'm going to call the 3 of you up, and I'll ask for the basics. You know, "We were told that she had a rare condition in her vocal cords, can't talk, blah blah blah." Coming up with the details for that is your job, just make it sound professional. Then I'll ask for the details on how Siy began talking, what exactly got her verbal career started.

*He shares a look with Natalie. How are they supposed to explain being captured by the Nightmare Fleet because they went looking for an island of talking wolves?*
*And at this perfect moment, the lizard man Mike Dayra, formerly known as Mike Daira, inexplicably appears, restrained by security.*

Mike Dayra [sic]: Hey! Hey! There's the guys that I teamed with to defeat the Nightmare Fleet! And OH GOSH GOLLY IS THAT SAUL GOODMAN!?

*Mike broke free and stumbled over to the party, considering himself somehow relevant to this story arc.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*And at this perfect moment, the lizard man Mike Dayra, formerly known as Mike Daira, inexplicably appears, restrained by security.*

Mike Dayra [sic]: Hey! Hey! There's the guys that I teamed with to defeat the Nightmare Fleet! And OH GOSH GOLLY IS THAT SAUL GOODMAN!?

*Mike broke free and stumbled over to the party, considering himself somehow relevant to this story arc.*
I don't really have anything story wise to add to this, just that I'm currently re-reading the Nightmare Fleet finale so to see Dayra come up is interesting timing.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*They sit down*

*Daffy flumped out of Siy’s shirt*

Siy: Introducing Daffy, my surprise witness!

*Walter flips out and quickly grabs Cayde before she hits the floor. That is, he grabs her with his bloodstained hands, getting Hermey's blood all over Cayde.*

Walter Carbanzo: I should find where Hermey kept his towels...

*Cayde groaned loudly*
——
Natalie: Oh, no…

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Daffy flumped out of Siy’s shirt*

Siy: Introducing Daffy, my surprise witness!

*Cayde groaned loudly*
——
Natalie: Oh, no…
*James is about to speak but Saul does before he can.*

Saul: That's adorable, Siy. Unfortunately, there's a rule that only humans can go into the witness stand, so Daffy will have to stay on the bench.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*James is about to speak but Saul does before he can.*

Saul: That's adorable, Siy. Unfortunately, there's a rule that only humans can go into the witness stand, so Daffy will have to stay on the bench.
Siy: But… I want him to go up there…

Natalie: I know, but he can’t. He can stay with us next to Stitch.

*Natalie reached for Daffy, but Siy pulled him back*

Siy: I want him to be up there with me.

Natalie: How about we ask the judge before you go up, alright?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: But… I want him to go up there…

Natalie: I know, but he can’t. He can stay with us next to Stitch.

*Natalie reached for Daffy, but Siy pulled him back*

Siy: I want him to be up there with me.

Natalie: How about we ask the judge before you go up, alright?
Saul: You can take it on the stand I guess, but you must behave with it. Don't play with it at all, just keep it held tight to your chest.

*Saul is extremely serious about this, but not necessarily because he wants the Thompson and now Shilen family to come to justice, no, it's just that this case against Fakename has been brewing for years and Saul has had to pull some strings and get some people out of the way to be the lead attorney in this case, because such a big medical malpractice suit is likely going to come with a big payout, and he wants a piece.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom