• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*All the wolves have heard the news and are on the search, Cutter and Marin are teamed up since Cutter is still getting used to having 3 legs*
Sure!

*Siy felt so guilty for doing this and tried to not start crying*

Cayde: Hey, it’s okay... what movie are you going to be watching?

*Siy walked Cayde over to a poster for The Bad Guys and pointed to it*

Cayde: Hm. “The Bad Guys”. Looks fun! Ooh, it has a wolf... and a shark?! That’s kinda cool.
James: Ooh, that looks fun, see you in the theater.

*He walks to the ticket counter to buy the tickets.*

Check our conversation before you respond

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*It was at this moment someone entered the theater to go watch a movie, particularly an animated movie. She saw James and Cayde at the ticket counter purchasing tickets for Bad Guys, the same movie Natalie was going to watch.*

Natalie: This is it. The big reunion.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*It was at this moment someone entered the theater to go watch a movie, particularly an animated movie. She saw James and Cayde at the ticket counter purchasing tickets for Bad Guys, the same movie Natalie was going to watch.*

Natalie: This is it. The big reunion.
*James completes his purchase and walks to the theater with Cayde and sits down next to Siy and Dave. He leans over and whispers to Dave.*

James: Hey Dave, how ya doin?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*James completes his purchase and walks to the theater with Cayde and sits down next to Siy and Dave. He leans over and whispers to Dave.*

James: Hey Dave, how ya doin?
Dave: Did you know there’s a new Minions movie coming out soon? Siy seemed interested in seeing that.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Dedede sees a wolf and moves in to investigate. Chevs turns around and sees Dedede approaching him and raises his hackles, growling*
*Natalie got her ticket and some popcorn, then went inside Theater 6. She took in a quiet deep breath and sat two rows behind James.*
*James hears her come in and looks backward and waves to be friendly. He doesn't recognize her because the theater is dark, and at the moment he turned around, the screen was also dark*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*James hears her come in and looks backward and waves to be friendly. He doesn't recognize her because the theater is dark, and at the moment he turned around, the screen was also dark*
*Natalie waved back and smiled*

Natalie: I bet Siy will enjoy this, don’t you James?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Dedede runs at Chevs, hammer raised. Chevs roars and runs at Dedede and the pair begin to fight*
*Natalie waved back and smiled*

Natalie: I bet Siy will enjoy this, don’t you James?
James: I- What? How do you know my name? Or my daughter's name?

*Just then the screen lights up and he can see who it is. He gasps and speaks in a normal voice*

James: Natalie??!?!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Dedede: This last year and a half.... Has been crazy. It all started when I was looking for a new way to clobber that there Kirby, I got some steroids smuggled through the Boo's Pizza drug ring, and I was buff and ready to take on the world, then I met Wart. Didn't know how much of an impact he'd indirectly have on my life. He knocked me down but I was back on my feet eventually. I was poised to take over Hyrule. I captured the princess on behalf of Mouser, I think. She got away, and the politics were too much for me. I eventually just gave up and went to take a nap. But I couldn't stay down, not me. I heard of an island. Possibly the same island where I had that ill-fated gourmet race with Kirby all those years ago, and I heard that Wart was going there. I signed up under Ombombanaparte, who had a lead on a native of this island, you. I had a flying submarine built, and I rented a robot to help with the takeover, and when Kanye failed to catch you, I was ready to go. I pushed you out of the flying car, and then I was ready to abduct you. I then killed the alpha, and you were now the alpha, and best of all? Under my control. But even then, I found a way to mess that up, and you broke free, destroying my submarine and killing Ombombnaparte in the process. Then the Nightmare Fleet struck, and I was the least of your concerns. I was then able to explore this island, and I found that it was indeed the island of my destiny. Then the best possible thing happened, the island was deserted, and I was able to plan an invasion. You wolves came back sooner than I was expecting, but everything still went exactly according to plan. Which was the problem. I had no way of knowing that there was another wolf with a human form, or that another one of your number was more tied to this island than I was. I have nothing left. This is where my tale ends.

*His voice had been growing weaker and more interrupted with coughs and gasping for breath and then he drops dead. Chevs and Marin, who had walked up in her wolf form, stared in disbelief.*

Chevs: Did I just kill him?

Marin: He was a threat, one of you had to die to end the inevitable power struggle, both of you were equally determined to rule this island.

Chevs: I suppose. Still unbelievable that he gave me so much trouble and he's just... Gone.
Natalie: ...I’ll explain everything later. Okay?

*Cayde turned her head and saw Natalie. She jumped out of her seat and hugged her. Siy was too busy watching the movie to notice.*
James: After this movie, we'll have to go out for some lunch and catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom