• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Book Reviews

amaterasu

Writer
Okay. This is how it will generally work. You give the title of the book (and maybe a picture), your review of it, (0-5 stars), and what you thought of it.

House

4 1/2 out of 5

I just finished reading this book, and it was really hard for me to put it down while I was reading it. It's about a couple who were on their way to a marriage counselor, when their car is sabatoged. They walk about 2 miles and find an old house that welcomes people to stay. Let's just say that it's not the best house. The lights go out and a mysterious stranger locks them in. Then drops a can down the fireplace that say the house rules. *tons of spoiler things happen* and they all end up IN THE BASEMENT. (Thought I was going to say BATHROOM huh?) That's as much as I'm going to spoil, so make sure to go out and get it!
This book was made into a movie in 2007. I have not seen it but will try to find it and watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom