• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bones Finale

I thought the finale was great. It was very tense, with the characters having to go through a lot of complex emotions. The ending I found to be especially great. Booth is both extremely angry and sad. I wish cliffhangers didn't exist, though. Ugh! :)

I think that's probably what frustrated me the most was the cliffhanger. I can't remember what else it was, so it must not have been that important. Hm... Yea, definitely the ending was what through me into ragequit mode. It's hard, because I'm not sure what I will and will not get to watch while I'm abroad.

oshi_yoshi

Skyloftian Night Patrol
I was confused by the end because there was just SO MUCH CONFLICT. And I wanted to shoot Polante.
But I was also very glad they gave us a good reason to watch next season, and the had so much fluff before, they needed some good angst. I was afraid they would end it on a happy note, but they didn't, which I was thankful for. I stopped watching House when he and Cuddy got together, and Glee when Emma and Will got together. I'm super happy it didn't end with fluff!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I thought the Bones finale was a good one - as much as I hate having to deal with cliffhangers (seriously - waiting all summer for the resolution always sucks...) The stakes were high, the emotions were strong and next season's gonna be great...

Maybe I just hate cliffhangers or movies that ultimately let you down. I sort of want that resolution, like the horrifying one we got at the final end of House. I'm still hopped up on waiting for another season of Dr. Who and Sherlock. Because I only got to watch about five episodes of Bones this season, that's probably why it hit me so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom