• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Blue's Crafts and Art

onebizarrekai

gay energy
EDIT: I have way better quality pictures now, and it's only going to be drawings since I changed my mind about it. It'll all be located in a different thread in the drawings forum so go ahead and ignore this one.

This is the old post. Go ahead and look at the stuff, but you can hardly tell what it looks like.
Okay, to put it simply, drawing is not all I do so this is for all of my crafts as well as my drawings and possibly some short comics.

Along with drawing, I also knit, crochet, make little quilted pieces and create jewelry.

Here's a bunch of my stuff:

image.jpg

image.jpg
(I apologize for the sidewaysness of the tree :/)
Sorry if anything is hard to see. By the way, that tie dye thing is a pillowcase.

I made all of the things laid out on the bed and all the earrings on the tree.
---
image.jpg
The cover for a manga I sort of plan on drawing :P

image.jpg
TP style Saria with a sword.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
These are actually pretty awesome. I'm not much of an artist so I cant offer any helpful criticism but good job

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Thanks! Unfortunetely the bad quality of my camera is really messing up the pictures. Especially the one with all the pillows and hats :/ You can't even see the patterns on the hats...

I'll just put more drawings for now.

View attachment 32470

image.jpg

Okay, never mind. It's a doodle that took up an entire page of my LARGE sketchbook.
I drew a "little" version of every character I could think of. It's mostly Zelda, Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts. There are some anime characters though.

Some may be hard to recognize just because of the camera, but most of them probably just because I couldn't really remember exactly what they looked like. It's in two pages so you can see them better.

Few of them are OCs, and the one with the chainsaw is a long story.

(It's really hard to see some of the small ones too...)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Thanks... And it seems that one of the attachments has disappeared... :/

Here's a true story Pokemon comic I drew/scribbled.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Sorry if it's hard to read. (It probably will be considering the quality of my other pics)

This literally happened yesterday to me, but I added Silver for fun XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom