• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blogs?

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Alright, I'm not sure where this goes, so mods please feel free to move it. Anyways, I was just wondering what a blog is for. I mean, could they be about anything? A rant? A boredom post? Do they need good, solid content, or could they just be random letters? Sorry if there's a post already like this, but I NEED TO KNOW! *says sweetly* THANKS!! :lol: */says sweetly*

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
You've sort of answered you're own question there. They're for general short quips of conversation, as I see it.

If I remember rightly the name comes from 'web logs'... which eventually just got shortened to 'blogs'.

If you're starting a blog... its entirely up to you what to put in it... something on your mind, something that has happened recently, description of events, something that's been bugging you, just a quick update on how you are and what you've been up to... anything really.

My cousin updates a blog at least once every two days about how she is getting on in the world of cross stitching embroidery... things... you know, those little circle canvas things that have pictures on that you stitch into that old women sit doing because they don't understand how to turn the TV on...

I tell you, its riveting stuff... :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom