• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Birthday Of The Wild

Alright, hi hello hey yes hi. Okay, got that out of the way, I know it's been ages since I was around, yadda yadda.

So, some of you may remember a few years ago when I posted about having a Zelda birthday for my friends, and a few other such posts. Well... clearly, that had to not happen for a while as the world sorta... worked through some stuff. Yeah, we'll call it that.

But, last year I had a wonderful IDEA. So I commissioned someone online to hand make some plushies for my friends. It didn't take them too long to make, but good gravy did it take a long time for us to finally be able to hang out in person so I could deliver the presents. But my Zelda-loving friends, I'd argue it was worth the wait. They loved them. They loved them so very much. And now that I don't have to keep them a secret anymore... pictures!

(I will put them below in spoiler tags just as soon as I remember how to do that.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom