• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Biggest Badass In Skyward Sword

First of all: Oh my god.... this thread....

Second (and arguably more important): The character in SS with the most badacity is undeniably the bamboo guru, Peater. Dat man is the ultimate combo of blade wielding master warrior and pathetically delusional neckbeard. My kind of peep. Plus, look at them magnificent sideburns:

Peater.png

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Groose. Its that simple. Groose was annoying from the begining of the game, to the end.
I wouldn't pick anyone else.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Gondo, able to upgrade an iron shield with a few tumble weeds, or any other Item for that matter.
Man enough to stand up to criticism from everyone about scrapper.
Why shouldn't he be here?

I mean look at him:
Gondo.png

But the true person of the family to be here is... Gondo's Mother Greba.
She is brave enough to clean grease stains out of her son's clothes.
You can find her in the house towards the top of the hill in the residential section, I believe.

250px-GrebaSS.png

Last edited:
Skyward Swords' biggest badass is Rupin! During the day he smoozes you, but at night he's totally gruff. Well at least he gives you tons of rupees for your treasures so I don't mind. I love his face when he bought one from you :lol:

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Hey, its pretty obvious here. Look at all the charecters in Skyward Sword, pick a few annoying and badass ones, and search through them.
You'll see they're are many very annoying and badass charecters. But for me, the most badass is Groose. He is so annoying and he gets in your way. Though he does help you later in the game, he takes too long and was annoying because of it.

There's more than that. But I can't really remember much about it. I DO remember he throws eggs at you in the Wing Ceremony. That made it hard for me to finish it.
Just another reason why Groose is annoying.

So thats it. Groose is the biggest badass in Skyward Sword. At least in my opinion he is.

Demise. He's big, buff, and similar in appearance to Akuma - irrefutably the biggest badass in the Street Fighter series. To further exemplify his badass-ery, Demise appears to have been inspired by Amatsu-Mikaboshi (天津甕星, "August Star of Heaven"), the god of evil and the stars in Japanese mythology; what can be more badass than that? His great power and strength, as well as his flaming hair and mighty "Anti-Master Sword" are his most defining traits, cementing his place among the series' most epic antagonists. That said, I consider him to be the biggest badass in the entire series....

Demon Lord Ghirahim (true form) comes in close second...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Sizewise the biggest character who I would consider badass is Demise. Also the character who's badassness was more badass than everybody elses was also Demise. Therefore the biggest badass is Demise.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think, in the grand scheme of things, Link is the biggest badass in Skyward Sword. You see, he manages to overcome all challenges and trials, even obtaining the mythical Triforce. Who else in SS has done such a feat? We can doubt that Hylia even did it, as she couldn't even make USE of the item. Link now and forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom