• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
One of the four groops follwing cyrus' trail saw the groop by the river bank he desided to check the other scents. Two were a matach (sean and cyrus)you they called reinforce ments and since tow of them were a hit will came personaly. Another found the man hole that roxas whent in to they deised to seal all posible entry ways and exsits in the sewer and stationed a gard at ever posible opening and another to watch the camras inside the swer.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
[I got kicked off my computer... sooo]

Scars nodded but felt she took the imformation he gave her the wrong way, "I gave you that info so that you could contact me better... nothing.... more." He slightly didn't mean his last statement. "Anyways, you two need to settle down, we need to find Cyrus before the government does... besides me, of course." He tired to make a joke to lighten the mood.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
For the sake of getting something done, Soul decided to drop it, even as badly as she wanted to respond.

She nodded. "Okay. So it's most likely he already passed through here and went down river. Should we start there or do you guys know of any other places he could be headed?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

"Oh, I was just merely pointing it out. It's your suitcase, you keep whatever you need in it." She smirked, then placed the note back into her pocket.

Sean then turned to Soul, but didn't look at her. Sean focused on the suitcase instead, holding it tightly. "I wouldn't know... like I said, last time I saw him was at his apartment."

Go_Skyward

"I had a tracking device on Cyrus... but I lost signal a while back... I believe he went this direction, although. I say we follow the river and check the woods." Scars advised.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

"Alright. Then that's where we head now, before he gets to far for us to track." Soul gestured to Sean to go ahead. "Lead the way, o' Fearless Leader." that humorous smile shined through her eyes again, and a small chuckle came from her lips.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas heared an echoing clunking sound, " Damn, they must've sealed the nearest exits. I guess there gonna have any open pipes guarded too. " he looks towards the water flow, " Hmm, that's looking a little low, if I'm gonna get out of here that water is gonna have to get a LOT higher. There should be some form of water storage somewhere in here. Just have to find it. " he starts walking back the way he came suspecting the storage's location.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Momiji:

"Um, if I have a say, I'd rather not swim. I'm not really dressed for it am I?" She said, a little intimidated by the tough rebels.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

She turned to the other girl, who didn't appear to be a rebel at all. She looked at her up and down, scrutinizing. "We probably won't swim, so no worries there."

Sean then gave her attention to Scars and Souls. "Listen... like I've said countless times, I don't have the slightest clue as to where Cyrus is headed... so why should I lead?" She looked at Soul from the corner of her eye, "Maybe if you would have listened to me earlier, you would have known that by now."

"Scars, you lead. You saw him last, correct? Then let us follow."

Zelda_Ali_Baba

It took all Soul's strength to keep her hand from slapping her forehead. "We just said he's most likely going down river and into the woods, none of us knows exactly where he's headed. But yea, I'd actually prefer if Scars were to lead."

Turning to Momiji, she smiled. "Yea, we won't be getting too wet if at all. I wouldn't worry."

Go_Skyward

Scars didn't like being pushed, but considering he wanted to stay on Sean's good side, he just grumbled. "Alright, but I want no more arguments from you two," He glanced at both Sean and then Soul, "This way." He then started walking along the side the river bed, looking for any traces of Cyrus.

(hey, Johnny, Cyrus can meet up with out crew here anytime, if you want... XD)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus walked along in his damp clothes, his hair plastered to his forehead. He heard a rustling nearby and spun around. They were muffled voices. "Hunters? How could they track me?" Cyrus readied himself. He got down into the undergrowth. Just then, a pair of shoes went by and he jumped out. Cyrus pulled his pistol from his pocket and aimed it at the masked figure's back and said, "Don't move or I will shoot."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
After a long while of looking Roxas found a large door with a circular lock, he turned the lock then picked up a wooden board, he then stood on top of it, " 3...2...1... " then the door blasted open on mountains of water came gushing out, like a tidal wave, and Roxas surfed on it down the sewer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom