• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Zelda Husbando?

Best Zelda Husbando?

• Link

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Darunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Sidon

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Pipit

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Groose

• Mikau

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Ghirahim

• Kafei

• Revali

• Total voters

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Who's your favorite? For me, it can't be anything other than BotW Link. He just rocks the looks in this game.

unnamed.jpg

Please keep the content of the thread family friendly.

But Spirit doesn't like man types, or fish man types or rock monster man types....

It has to be BotW Link for me too. I love his long hair. And he can pass for a girl, just like Cloud in FF7R, now there's a thread... Ahaha.

He passes for a girl so much that so many people thought he was a girl in the Zelda U reveal... That was funny.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hyrule Warriors Link :eyes:
mmm yes, great choice! ;)

aeeb43ffde83a759f3cf38ddf9e98ebe1804193b_00.jpg

I wouldn't go crazy over any of the choices in the poll, but Mikau is easily the best husbando out of that list. A well-designed zora character who is also a guitarist? Yes please.

Darbus is a good choice though for those who like a macho man!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
G-Dorf of course! Come on, he always traps Zelda as soon as he finds out she got the triforce of wisdom. This is just a sign. He wants her to stop from showing off to other men (Link most of the time) and simply traps her to tay at home with him in their castle. Plus he always redecorate Hyrule Castle. They have to be a thing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom