• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best (Made Up) Mario Kart Track

Roy

Hello. I just wanted to say that my dream Mario kart track would be inside of peaches castle from Mario 64. You would be jumping into new worlds by jumping into pictures like world 1 (The bob-omb world) you would be racing to the top of the mountain than into a portal to world 2 (The Ice Mountain world) where you would be racing down the mountain to another portal and so on until you reach the clock tower where you reach the portal and it takes you to the peach picture outside the castle where you glide down to the goal and race to the portal in the door again to reach world 1. I think this would be the best racetrack to ever hit Mario Kart.

There is mine. Whats yours?

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
My dream mario kart track is the Mario_Kart map from TF2. Anyone who's played it knows what I'm talking about.

Dan

I like that idea roy ^^
I want to see a racetrack that holds more elements to the galaxy series. Although we have seen a lot. I want more that focus on the galaxy.
I also wouldn't mind seeing some sonic racetracks done by nintendo :D

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Super mario galaxy track, that'd be so sick, go into the launch stars, and then imagine racing with the pull stars! You could aim and knock people off!

Roy

I like that idea roy ^^
I want to see a racetrack that holds more elements to the galaxy series. Although we have seen a lot. I want more that focus on the galaxy.
I also wouldn't mind seeing some sonic racetracks done by nintendo :D

I like your idea too. TheMasterSword also has the right idea for concepts like the surfing portion can be transformed in to you riding a manta ray then hopping back on your car after the water is over.

I believe we've already seen a track with a Galaxy spherical world element and that is Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 7. No doubt the idea can be expanded on but the foundation is already in place.

That said my dream track for the franchise is one which challenges the player to stay on their toes at all times, with piranha plants around every corner, bomb-ombs falling from the sky, and lava gushing forth. There should also be heavy drifting elements as in Neo Bowser City from MK 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom