• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Best Ganon Fight

Which Ganon do you like the most?

• Four Swords Ganon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past Ganon

• Original Legend of Zelda Ganon

• Ocarina of Time Ganondorf

• Ocarina of Time GANON

• Twilight Princess Horse Back with Light Arrows

• Twilight Princess Ganon using Zelda as puppet

• Twilight Princess Beast Ganon

• Twilight Princess Dark Lord Ganon

• Oracles Combined Ganons Resurection

• Wind Waker Puppet Ganon

• Wind Waker Ganon

• Total voters
The Wind Waker Ganon sword-fight at the very end of the game was my favorite as far as presentation. Everything about that version of Ganon was just badass, and his frantic double sword attacks were cool. As far as difficulty goes, I would say the ALttP Ganon was the only one that gave me any trouble, and I did enjoy the fight a lot.

Ocarina of Time Ganon. From Beginning To Escaping The Castle To The Final Blow. Especially Trying To Escape The Castle.

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
I chose the final Ganondorf battle of Twilight Princess because it is the only thing that is almost challenging about Twilight Princess and I love the classic sword fight to the death.

For me, it's a toss up between Twilight Princess Dark Lord Ganon and Ocarina of Time GANON. Both battles were simply amazing. Both had such stormy skies and felt very fitting for final boss battles. But I think I'll have to give it to Ocarina of Time's final battle simply because it seems most fitting to have the massive beast form as a finale. And the build up towards the end was amazing having to escape from the burning castle and then seeing Ganondorf emerge out of the ground with Triforce blazing. I'll also never forgot how Link lost his sword at the beginning of the duel and the epic death sequence at the end. A fitting end to one of the greatest game ever created.

T

The Wind Fish

The Windwaker ganon fight was epic. The water flooding the arena was so cool. It was an epic duel to the death!

It was fun to see zelda fight and as a posed demon. I also enjoyed after the fight becouse you then knew she was safe.

I personally think Twilight Princess Beast Ganon was the best because you had to aim your arrows at him and had to find out where he would come out next with the portals all around you. It also became a puzzle *spoiler* when you needed Midna to grab him because Ganon just kept avoiding Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom