• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best games to play on Halloween

2MooglesGaming

More fun than a bag of Kupo Nuts!
We're less than a week until Halloween hits, but what is there to do if you're not going trick-or-treating or to a fancy party? Play games, of course!

Here's some of our favorite games to play on Halloween. What are yours?

Reactions: Dan

Mido

Version 1
A good old game of Wii Sports. Or if you're feeling extra courageous... Wii Party.

Now that's just going to far! Imagine the faces of those playing the game melting because the players hit the ball "Out of the Park;" or landed a "Nice On" in golf. The horror! (In all honesty, I would say the voice is creepy on some levels.)

This is a good question! Off the top of my head, Dead Space comes to mind, as well as Left 4 Dead. (At least from what I own.) The former creates an eerie atmosphere, has good jump scares, and forces the player into an anxious state of being. The latter provides the classic dose of zombies on Halloween. Luigi's Mansion I also forgot to mention!

2MooglesGaming

More fun than a bag of Kupo Nuts!
So many terrifying games for so many different reasons! XD Sonic '06 is arguably scarier than Slender. XD Deadspace really does get the anxiety going. We ended up playing The Walking Dead. Such a great balance of humor and zombie intensity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom