• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best beer in the world?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My personal favourite is Alexander Keith's, which is brewed in Nova Scotia, Canada, however Alley Kat (another, lesser known Canadian brand) is also really good and slowly crawling up to my number one spot.

Corona is groose af btw

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Corona is groose af btw

fPeYkje.png

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
There's this Wee Heavy scotch ale that I love to death. It's a real b** to find around here though so I enjoy it when I can.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
**** a nigga loves his two Xs every once in a while, blue moon is goid too. Mix some red wine, dmt, and a bit of blue moon. **** will get you off your rocker with finesse.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Budweiser or Kronenberg which I know for a goddamn fact I've spelt wrong but **** it. I don't drink IPAs and all that ****, though. Just lager for me. I did have a chocolate stout once though which was good.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
**** a nigga loves his two Xs every once in a while, blue moon is goid too. Mix some red wine, dmt, and a bit of blue moon. **** will get you off your rocker with finesse.
We all know your favourite is Colt 45. Don't try to trick us.

Tompatuk

Living the dream
Guinness ... without any doubt. Draught is good but they have upped their game recently with a golden ale and a rye pale ale which is beautiful.

Drink in moderation and never drink drive! Ever!

Reactions: Dio

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
Man....I came in here because I thought the title was "Best bear in the world" So disappointing for me...I love bears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom