• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 8: The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Yeah I'm fine with it. I'd like everyone to participate. But in seriousness, we will be giving mafia a free kill.

While that is true, the likelihood of lynching a townie with such little activity is too high. It's basically we either give the mafia a free kill or lynch a townie and give the mafia a free kill. 2 deaths or 1. The mafia's kill will undoubtedly give us a lead because we'll be able to look at the victim posts and such and see how they played/who they were suspicious of/voting patterns etc. Normally I'd be opposed to a day 1 no lynch, but this game is small and largely inactive so I think it's the best course of action today.

@Diego where art thou, thine input is appreciated.

Diego

Donger King of leis
Meh... when I was active, everybody hated me.
When I'm silent, everybody hates me :wynaut:

You see, my input is simple: I won't try to take the lead here. That ain't my job. I'm just gonna relax here, and take actions when I believe it to be necesary :)

Sheik

:the:
Meh... when I was active, everybody hated me.
When I'm silent, everybody hates me :wynaut:

You see, my input is simple: I won't try to take the lead here. That ain't my job. I'm just gonna relax here, and take actions when I believe it to be necesary :)

o-okay

Unvote: Diego

Musicfan

the shadow mage
If you can't work together like you refused to do in xenoblade it will lead to a misunderstanding like last time getting you lynched.

Diego

Donger King of leis
The missunderstanding in that game little has to do with this one.

But since you're so eager for me to be my awesome self, that's what I'm going to do. I planned to be a cool cat, and be relaxed, but it seems you guys like it rough :)

You can all thank Musicfan here, because I think is time to get this Town together.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ohai there. Forgot to confirm the replacement here. I need to do some catching up first... Shouldn't take long, though.

Before that, I have a request. Can we keep the mixed emotions about past games out of this thread? This is Beginner's Mafia, it's meant to be a fun learning experience. Bringing up negative aspects from previous games can be a genuine mood killer, especially for newer players. In general, it's sensible to keep cool no matter what.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm ok with it I'll change my vote if it ever really matters.
It does matter, the quicker we get to no lynch, the quicker we can skip this day 1 silliness and move on to the real game when we have actual leads, whether it be a cop investigation or someone who was acting weird on day 1 dying or whatever.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have no problem with aggressiveness. If it promotes activity, so be it. It's much easier to play a game with someone who's overly aggressive than it is to play a game that's almost completely inactive.

@Diego if your playstyle is to be aggressive, then be aggressive. In a game where activity is proving to be an issue, it might be the jump we need.

Diego

Donger King of leis
I'll take you by your word later on.

Tomorrow shall be a new day for the Town. (if I'm still alive, that is :) )

For now...
Vote: No Lynch
It's useless to try something this late on the day. But tomorrow things are going to change.
I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom