• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Everyone is welcome.
I'm not. I'm using Nayru. I cant see a thing[/QUOTE]
Q5NnBt9_d.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-8_0-16-12.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-8_0-16-12.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Moe's VT claim means jack **** without a cop to back it up. and even then, a godfather doesn't turn up scum on a read from a cop. The fact he is arguing has me almost certain Moe is the Last scum

funnier6

Courage~
I'm not. I'm using Nayru. I cant see a thing
Q5NnBt9_d.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Didn’t mean to attach a file. Whoops.
As for the others, I have a town read on Yiga, and I'm pretty sure that I'm town.
Have you stated before why you read Yiga is town and if you have can you quote and if you haven’t can you explain?

Also what exactly do you find suspicious about storm and pancake if not that they’re in the poe?

Storm

and before Moe retorts with more wandering meaningless 5 dollar words

How else do you sway the Crowd, but by Monopolizing the whole damn investigation. he is Superactive. Hyperactive. he is playing you all like a fiddle. and you're letting him. Moe is The Last Scum...

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Moe's VT claim means jack **** without a cop to back it up. and even then, a godfather doesn't turn up scum on a read from a cop. The fact he is arguing has me almost certain Moe is the Last scum
please just actually be this bad and not faking it
There is no godfather in this setup
if you are the tracker and were dumb enough to track me last night, then I'm cleared town
I guess it depends on how exactly the bus driver works, but I'm assuming you'd be notified of being bus driven, so that's not an option either. There's literally no way I can be scum. Even without the tracker clear, I started the lynch on stormageden??

Storm

@funnier6 what do you think? Is storm faking this?
no. I legitimately think you are The Last Scum and you're overactive playstyle is evidence. you're posting too much.
I'm so done

who's more checked out of this game, storm or yiga
the world may never know
oh. I'm balls deep into the game. you're the last mafia, and the fact you have monopolized the chat for 3 days straight is evidence enough that you are leading the town like sheep to conclusions

Kirino

Tatakae
Have you stated before why you read Yiga is town and if you have can you quote and if you haven’t can you explain?

I previously stated that his vote on me for bringing up no lynching gave me a slight town read on him:

Kirino said:
I don't think my action actually needed an "excuse", but I provided one anyway. It does seem like you're letting your hatred of no lynches cloud your judgement here, although I think it gives me a slight town read on you.

Besides that, basically the same reasoning as others: his actions the last day were too ridiculous and risky for me to view them as reasonably done by a Mafia member.

Also what exactly do you find suspicious about storm and pancake if not that they’re in the poe?

That's essentially it. I'm still not closed to the possibility of scum being one of the members I've read as town, but those two are the best ones to look at given my current reads and the members excluded by them.

A question for you, by the way: you previously stated your skepticism that the Mafia were inactive players: how does that inform your suspicions today? Does it cause you to suspect Moe given him being the only other particularly active member, or to have a town read on Krow/Lumine for being especially inactive? Have you given a list of lynch targets or suspects, and if not, could you?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I... I don't know what to say
You're ignoring the foolproof conclusion that by your own actions I cannot be scum.

I guess there's a chance we have both a Vigi and SK in this game and I was jailed by pendio? But like, Occam's Razor, dude.
Was about to say something about PRs but given that the last mafia is potentially a bus driver we should probably avoid mass claiming or anything like that. Especially @ vigi

Storm

I... I don't know what to say
You're ignoring the foolproof conclusion that by your own actions I cannot be scum.

I guess there's a chance we have both a Vigi and SK in this game and I was jailed by pendio? But like, Occam's Razor, dude.
Was about to say something about PRs but given that the last mafia is potentially a bus driver we should probably avoid mass claiming or anything like that. Especially @ vigi
Godfathers don't have to visit people. they send other people to do the dirty work. you could spend the whole game being an armchair general and telling people what to do and not visit anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom