• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
What do you mean by you hope you "didn't miss anyone"?

I didn't double check the post because I'm writing these posts rn between tasks at work, so I just mentioned that I hoped I didn't miss to read anyone.

Since you’ve played him before, what do you see here that he wouldn’t do as mafia or that he would do as town? What makes you trust your judgement?

If truth be told I'm not really convinced about anything regarding Kirino's alignment. I've always had a hard time reading him because I think he tends to play quite similarly as Town and Mafia. If it was unclear by my post Kirino is leaning neutral in my book.

After storma who are the two people you’d want killed next?

My number two would be Pancake and my number three would be Rubik.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I see many people want me to claim.

I am a Mafia Goon.

If there existed any doubt in my mind that you're scum, it's certainly gone now.

This is exactly the kind of play cornered scum will do. Inexperienced town would have no reason to want to lie about being scum, though maybe they'd lie about having a power role to survive or self-hammer or something.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Storma
Rubik or funnier
Storm
Lumine

If my night action was a vigi power this is probably the order I'd shoot in

If you select funnier instead of Rubik, those are probably my top 4 atm as well, in exactly that same order, probably.

Everyone else has felt pretty towny to me, so far.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I wish I understood what Storm was doing

I hate to pull a Yiga and I know this role is super rare to find in any game and I doubt Mido would use it but is he a Jester trying to mess with us? Take this idea with a grain of salt it just happened to cross my mind earlier.

Could he also be some kind of vengeful/bomb role and he's just given up or something?

I don't know. This is the second time I've seen him claim a scum role in a game and I still can't understand it.

funnier6

Courage~
I wish I understood what Storm was doing

I hate to pull a Yiga and I know this role is super rare to find in any game and I doubt Mido would use it but is he a Jester trying to mess with us? Take this idea with a grain of salt it just happened to cross my mind earlier.

Could he also be some kind of vengeful/bomb role and he's just given up or something?

I don't know. This is the second time I've seen him claim a scum role in a game and I still can't understand it.
Jester isn’t a possibility in this setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom