• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Battlefield 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
Battlefield 3 is coming out tomorrow but we also got Modern Warfare 3 coming out which i think will be better than Battlefield 3. There was a Beta of Battlefield 3 that can be seen here:www.youtube.com/attila16. You should be able to see at least 6 battlefield game play videos but Multilayer only. What do you guys think about Modern Warfare 3?

Modern Warefare 3? From what I've seen, it will not be worth buying. I've looked at the single player video, and it looked like most monotonous, repetative level I have ever seen. It looks the exact same as MW2 as well, if I showed someone a clip if MW2, then a clip of MW3, they would think it was the same game. The multiplayer dosn't sound too good at all, it sounds like they made it more unbalanced. After MW2, CoD has never failed to disappoint me.

I greatly enjoyed Battlefrild 3 Beta, but it sort of felt that DICE was trying to make it too much like CoD. But it was still great, the fluidity of the movement was a highlight for me, as well as the level of immersion. And that's in the multiplayer.

Either way, I keep feeling that FPSs nowadays are trying to be too much like CoD. I say bring something new to the table, other than more realism. I keep hoping for a new really solid Sci-fi shooter, but my wishes are still unfulfilled.

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
Well, MW3 is doing Survival Mode same from Zombies and Spec. Ops. You're right also that there should be a Sci- Fi shooter.

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
Battlefield 3 is more realistic,has WAYYYYYY Better Multiplayer AND has the extremely well done Co-Op missions,BF3's only problem lies with it's boring story which is quie the chore to complete.
What's up with Battlefield? Nobody is there to help you fight. Call of duty is way better.

What's up with Battlefield? Nobody is there to help you fight. Call of duty is way better.
You got it the wrong way around there buddy. BF3 encouges squad support and teamwork, from what I've played in the beta. In fact all the Battlefeilds encourage this.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Is this a Battlefield thread or a Call of Duty thread?

Call of Duty is a cheap shooter that should of stopped at Modern Warfare. "But it has good online." Really? "Yeah!" I don't give a rats a** for extra content! That doesn't make or break the game Jimmy! It's extra for a reason. The campaign for Call of Duty games are never anything great. The story sucks and the gameplay, the physics, and the stupid lame knife animations are always the same. You don't even care for the character you're playing as. It's the guy in front of you that matters. Really? That's very lame.

Enough of that garbage already. Let's talk about quality. Battlefield 3 looks like it's going to be very good. The gameplay looks solid, oh, hey look! I see improvement in the graphics. Improvement? Now that's what I like to see in a game. I am looking forward to this game but I can wait for a price drop since I already have many games to play at the moment and this game won't be one of them because it's just another FPS to me. Not a big deal for me.

Battlefield is much more strategic than Call of Duty. And for the record compare 24 player multiplayer to 18 player multiplayer or the whopping 64 players of the PC version of Battlefield 3! Oh and only unwise people are willing to pay $60 for DLC over an FPS lifespan (I can understand big chunks of DLC for RPGs for $15-$20 apiece but not for FPS games)!

I personally think that MW3 will be decent. But that's only because I really liked MW2 and CoD 4. I honestly think that any shooter is better than Battlefield 3. During the beta of BF3, you died as soon as you respawned.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I personally think that MW3 will be decent. But that's only because I really liked MW2 and CoD 4. I honestly think that any shooter is better than Battlefield 3. During the beta of BF3, you died as soon as you respawned.

So we're judging games based on betas and multiplayer modes?....

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I think that Battlefield is going to win this year. I haven't played 2 but friends of mine are say that 2 is amazing and that 3 will be better.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Based on graphics alone, BF3 would probably be the best game ever. The beta's glitches took a toll on me, and I don't know if there are anymore in the finished product. Either way, I'd have to play the gmae to give a reasonable response and to recommend the game to anyone.

As far as MW3 goes, I'm hyped to the core. I greatly enjoyed Black Ops though I found CoD4 to be somewhat too easy. MW3's Survival Mode as well as the return of BO's online split screen feature...well, I think BF3 has a serious contender. To some people, they might not even be in the same league as each other. Anyway, MW3 will probably be at the top of my PS3/360 Most Wanted list, simply because I greatly enjoy the physics and the sheer competition aspect of Prestige. (:

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
Battlefield 3 may be all the way, you guys may be right and I'm just a cheap person who's scared to play changeling games in a mission alone because I scared of going out there unless a teammate on my squad would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom