• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Battle Video Share Thread

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So it is simple as the title says. This thread is for those of you who wish to share your battle vids. Guess I will lead with this one, although perhaps some of you already saw it. (Can a mod sticky this thing please)

Btw, you can also describe or give some info about your vid, such as I will do right now: This BV (battle vid) features mostly my Yveltal. He knocked out all the opposing Pokemon and gave me another victory after I had poorly arranged my Pokemon from the start. I guess you can say he ends things with a bang...a critical, lol.

KCWG-WWWW-WWW3-2HPX

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Punch this in to watch the battle of your lives!!1!

Q6MW-WWWW-WWW3-DMZ5
Not bad, I liked the shinies that other Trainer brought out. ;) Good strategy, I give it an 8/10. Thanks for sharing. :)

Oops, forgot to leave a vid. Gonna edit this post in a bit with a new vid. ;)

--Edit--

This battle could have ended sooner if not for the Mat Block and if my Xerneas hadn't been frozen lol.

RUJG-WWWW-WWW3-FZWC

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Shame on you for using Legendaries! :bleh:

Shame on you for not sharing another video. XD

Jk, but anyway, yes I use them, nothing wrong with that, that's what they are in the game for. It goes like this: You use Mat Block and whatever little tricks you have up your sleeve, to hone my skills, I'm gonna totally thrash you with a few legendaries and see where Mat Blocking leads you.

I also have a team with no legendaries in it, which I will show some other time. The Xerneas and Yveltal are just for exhibition matches. XD

Here's another vid where my Yveltal saves the day. 2UBW-WWWW-WWW3-G8ZY I would have left a vid featuring my other team, but I haven't saved any vids. I hardly save vids, anyway, just a few, so I will have to battle someone later today so I can show that other team. Please keep sharing, I like watching other peep's battles. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't have many good ones because EVERYONE KEEPS RAGEQUITTING ONLINE, PREVENTING ME FROM SAVING THE FIGHTS!!! XP

So true, so true. I just beat some girl from Belgium called Dvorah and she quit on me. Gah, and I wanted to save that vid. :P

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
6M7W-WWWW-WWW3-JLBB

not_even_mad.gif

I assume that had Eviolite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom