• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Batman v Superman teaser trailer - Official Full Version

I'm a DC fangirl, their characters and stories have much more appeal to me than those from Marvel (an unpopular opinion). I also liked Man of Steel (another unpopular opinion) and I like this trailer (probably going to be another unpopular opinion).

I like how Dark Knight Returns it is. I like that Batfleck's voice doesn't seem to be full on Bale, the tone of the trailer and the way it looks is exactly what i was expecting. Nothing in the trailer has surprised me, it was a little uneventful, but the film is still over a year away so we'll be getting more robust trailers later with the likes of Aquaman being included in the footage, I'm sure.

They seem to be using decent source material as a basis for the story of the film, it looks decent enough. I'm happy with it. Now let's wait for the next one to hopefully cast my casting worries of Gal Gadot and Jesse Eisneberg aside. ( I don't hate Jesse, i just don't see him as Lex, Gal Gadot on the other hand, ugh!)

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
This trailer gives me hope that this mess of a production might end up being a good movie.

Garo

Boy Wonder
I cannot believe that Warner Brothers manages, at every turn, to make me less and less excited for this movie to the point that I'm pretty sure I already hate it. It looks so awful. It's unbelievable.

Here is an illustration of this weekend in geekdom:

Disney, with their Star Wars announcements and trailer this weekend:
7xuAqFe.png

Warner Brothers, with this trailer's leak (and the trailer itself):
gXNSVeS.gif

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Batman, do you win the battle or does Superman? How can you even fight a man who can move at mach speeds and punch through Kryptonian armor?

There have been several neat treatments of Batman vs. Superman and some creative ways for Batman to compete or even have an edge, but my favorite is probably this one:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
There have been several neat treatments of Batman vs. Superman and some creative ways for Batman to compete or even have an edge, but my favorite is probably this one:

I agree, but you must admit that it requires a degree of fanboyism and honestly some temporary suspension of disbelief. A lot of the scenarios have Batman being given months to prepare and create some, at least considering the modern world and what is feasible, completely impossible inventions. Sure, Batman comics require you to pretend they make sense but what if Batman was in Superman's world or they fought in a neutral realm? A lot of Batman fanboyism revolves around this idea that Batman is unbeatable, but any realistic depiction of a fair Superman vs Batman fight would end with Batman dying from one hit. I've also noticed that in crossover comics they often write it as though Batman can realistically withstand a single punch from Superman, and that he could actually hurt Superman with his own physical strength, both of which are incredibly far from the truth.

Have to admit, I actually did not like that College Humor vid. A little weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom