• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Another Magi-themed graphic. I have been obsessed with Magi lately... This is a signature of Morgiana, my favorite character.

FanalisWarrior_zps8b7e1d02.png

The text, "Fanalis Warrior", comes from the fact that she's a member of the Fanalis warrior tribe.

Okay, all I can say is that this signature is really, really cute. Morgiana looks fabulouso. Though, I would kinda like it better if the font was different... But hey, it sorta suits, too. Good job on this one!

Make it whenever you can.

I want an avy and a sig.

All I want is the quote in the siggy to be. "We had joy. We had fun. We had seasons in the sun." I would prefer orange and red colors. The rest is up to you. I cant wait for this in your lovely style.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Alright, I finished your request, the_miserable.

the_miserablesRequest-Avatar_zps7484b9ca.png

the_miserablesRequest-Signature_zps21336730.png

I decided to use the character Menma from the anime Anohana. I used your quote and I tried to stick to your color scheme. I hope they're to your liking.

Also, don't worry about the size of the avatar. It's a .png file, so re-sizing it isn't necessary. In case you were wondering.

Violet Link

Alright, I finished your request, the_miserable.

the_miserablesRequest-Avatar_zps7484b9ca.png

the_miserablesRequest-Signature_zps21336730.png

I decided to use the character Menma from the anime Anohana. I used your quote and I tried to stick to your color scheme. I hope they're to your liking.

Also, don't worry about the size of the avatar. It's a .png file, so re-sizing it isn't necessary. In case you were wondering.

HOLY FRICK I HAVE FEELS RIGHT NOW THANK YOU

Violet Link

I made a new signature in anticipation for Fairy Tail 2014, the new season that will air on April 5th. I'm very excited for it.

RiseFromtheAshes_zpsca1ef70a.png

I had a hard time deciding on what to use for this sig, but I really like how it came out.

WOW. I'M. IMPRESSED.

Seriously! You actually did a really good job here. It's flawless and perfect!

Fig

The Altruist
I made a new signature in anticipation for Fairy Tail 2014, the new season that will air on April 5th. I'm very excited for it.

RiseFromtheAshes_zpsca1ef70a.png

I had a hard time deciding on what to use for this sig, but I really like how it came out.

You did a very well job on this siggy! I know how much you are excited to see Fairy Tail return next month and it really catches my heart that you dedicated this graphic for Fairy Tail next month! I really love the lighting and emphasis on Natsu's flame! It really makes things pop and thus creates a beautiful image! Keep up the amazing and wonderful work Az! You are improving drastically and I will always give you my support in every step of the way!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Another Fairy Tail graphic. This one is an avatar of Natsu, and I used it from a magazine cover. The tops of Gray and Juvia's heads are at the bottom, since I couldn't cover those up. I like it anyway.

NatsuGJ_zpsb127ab39.png

It's a really simple avatar. Didn't take me long to make.

Fig

The Altruist
Another Fairy Tail graphic. This one is an avatar of Natsu, and I used it from a magazine cover. The tops of Gray and Juvia's heads are at the bottom, since I couldn't cover those up. I like it anyway.

NatsuGJ_zpsb127ab39.png

It's a really simple avatar. Didn't take me long to make.

Hey I really like your new avatar Az! You really can't wait for Fairy Tail to arrive on April 5th don't ya? :right: Well either way, you have excel once again and I really love seeing your work every once in a while. I'm not sure what is that you do with your graphics, bu something about them really makes me intrigued about them. Perhaps it is the way you render out the pics Keep up the amazing and beautifully work Az!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom