• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I don't think I trust 5 players at this point since there doesn't even seem to be 5 players who don't want my lynch. The only person I trust right now is you because I know you are town.

I don't think I've played a game with Jamie before. Then again, I don't think I've played mafia in months.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Eduarda, why unvote so quickly? What about that post changed your thoughts on him?
I expected him to answer that. Put his teammates on neutral or nowhere at all. Accuse Mido or Linkdude more. Even accuse his accuser like he did for Jamie when people bandwagoned him. He did none of that. I voted him to get a stronger response but nothing. I feel like he would have tried harder as Mafia.

Mido

Version 1
@Mido do you think you're a good candidate towards today's lynch? Is there anyone else except Linkdude and PatCat that you'll like to suggest?

As a matter of fact, yes. I do. However, I would only make a good policy lynch at this point, and I'm not sure whether that would be the best idea at this time. As for who I'm considering as scum at this time, PatCat and Doc stick out to me the most, but mainly for connection purposes at this point. Pat's playstyle this game seems resigned in nature, especially on this day. As for Doc, I previously noted that there may be some connection between him and the former. Also, I find myself intriged by Kirino's previous approach into looking at Johnny's suspicions, as Doc was one of his later ones for his complacency, or rather, his voting flexibility, somewhat similar to how Pendio was.

Eduarda

I do agree that Doc's play seems suspicious. But since he asked for a replacement, I'd like to give his replacement a chance.

So it seems like the single best candidate for today's lynch is Linkdude.

Vote: Linkdude74

I know he promised to make a post today explaining himself. I'll see if that changes my mind. There is still a ways to go before the deadline.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
@Linkdude74 , do you not find Pendio's claims, odd? Or do you support his idea?

It may not matter now that he's dead, but I'm not sure what "claims" you were talking about that pendio was making. It seemed to me that he agreed that using a randomizer to vote was a bad idea and that we should vote for someone, he just wasn't sure who because it was an unusually serious and active day 1. If it's about that, than I agree with him that someone needed to die and that using a randomizer was a bad idea, but I think there was too much going on to not have an idea of who to lynch and I think it was odd that pendio didn't really have suspicions.
Anybody Johnny targeted would have their role manipulated in some way. Whether this is simply a modification or a complete change depended on the role.

does cap really seemlike a vig kind of character or do you guys think it's possible that Scarlet which got to cap last night? I think it's a long shot but I don't see cap as a vig.
Johnny Sooshi was talking to her twin brother in private, and they thought there was a chance Johnny would be a priority kill target for the aliens. An attempt to protect her was made, but it seemed fruitless. A figure rode towards Johnny on a high-tech flying jet-ski and gave her all that it could. Expecting protection, Johnny didn't bother to fight back. When protection did not come, Johnny took the attack and fell. He was dead.
This seems to be the result of a role blocker or maybe the jailkeeper? too bad jailkeeper is dead and can't answer.
I think @Linkdude74 would make a fair lynch candidate, unless you (Linkdude) have other prospects you'd like to point out. Do you still think Jamie is a fair target?
I don't really have any at the moment but I'm going back and doing a vote count analysis in my next post. The malon wagon, while I agreed with it, happened very fast and I I don't like how fast it happened. If it does come down to it, then I can see how my lynch gives us info.
Said to see the vig go after Pendio. I agree with what Jamie said about killing less active roles on night one as a general rule. Killing Pendio only helps Mafia keep town quiet.

I agree with not going after Mido just because Johnny was suspicious of him. That kind of logic hasn't really worked out in the past and we end up lynching a townie.

I think going back to previous suspicions may be the best way to go. @Linkdude74 what are your thoughts about the night scene?
my thoughts are mostly the same as everyone else really. Everyone did a good job pegging what may have happened except for the one
What makes you most suspicious of Sadia, LG, and LD, and what makes you trust me, Viral, and Jamie?

I read the situation as us both shortening who to vote for, as I included his suspicions in the list too. But you're right, it could be miscommunication.

I already stated why I voted Malon. And I asked LD why didn't he vote Malon (if he agreed with his lynch) or provide any opinion on Malon (if he disagreed). LD just went silent as soon as all attention shifted to Malon.

I don't find Gummy scummy. In fact, she's the second most town player on my list. I was just questioning her reasoning.
Sorry, this was me being extremely busy with the work. I still find the malon wagon's speed to be too fast, but I agree with why Malon was lynched. That was a really anti town way of thinking, as is Hero of legend saying they aren't going to vote. Voting and lynching is town's most powerful weapon. we can't lose that.

I looked back at the bandwagon of PatCat in hopes of finding someone who was particularly pushing the lynch of those who voted for PatCat. Honestly, I didn't find anything big. Those who were pushing for a lynch of PatCat voters have been scum hunting the rest of the day. This was the only lead at the time, so it makes sense it held a lot of people's attention.

While I was looking back, Linkdude's conflicting reasoning for voting for PatCat stuck out again.

His explanation never matched. If you wanted his post quality to go up, why not give that for your reason to vote from the beginning? I backed off my initial thoughts yesterday because he pointed out something about Jamie and my thoughts went there. Like I told Eduarda, I believe Jamie to be town.

I want to hear from Linkdude74 the most. I've been waiting to hear from him since the day started but he hasn't posted yet. He said he wold be limited because of work, but I would expect at least one post. Maybe voting for him will get him to talk.

Vote: Linkdude74
I didn't give it in the initial post voting him because I don't always make my intentions clear when I vote. something like seeing quality of posts increase is a reason I usually keep to myself as I don't want a scum player to increase quality simply because I stated for them to. If pressure vote doesn't increase the quality of their posts without me asking for it, it's likely to me that they are just scum trying to slip by or just not very helpful town and so they're alright lynch to me at that point. maybe jumping on his first post was wrong, but with so much that was happening at the time, his first post was odd.

@PatCat who are your top 3 lynch candidates? And why should we vote them over you?

Samr @Linkdude74
Honestly, my top 3 lynch candidates are Me, Jamie, and Patcat. We would all probably provide the most information. of the 3, Jamie is least on my list. I don't particularly think he is scummy but I feel he should be watched as contradictions are not good signs to me. Finding one in Korra 2 is what led town to victory(Even though I was this SK and I believe @Sadia and I offed each other the last night of the game) as I found scum off a contradiction. Obviously my interactions with the patcat wagon and Jamie would reveal info, but Patcat would also be good as well. Mostly for the reasons vergo had stated. Though if patcat flips town, maybe I should be offed the next day or vigged tonight. Assuming I'm not our lynch today. If it does come down to it, I will vote myself, like I stated yesterday. While I think I could do some good for us, I will go with what we want as town for right now as I try to get more reads on people.

@Eduarda, I also believe you to be town as well but for my own reasons related to the night. If I'm right about you, then I feel responsible for a death last night.

Libk

Using Viral's format for vote counts because I can

Vote Tally 1.1

Eduarda (1) - Pendio
LittleGumball (1) - Kokirion
Doc (1) - Frozen Chosen
PatCat (5) - Johnny Sooshi, Mido, Jamie, Linkdude74, The Hero of Legend
Storm (2) - DekuNut, Eduarda

Not Voting: Sadia, Ver-go-a-go-go, Storm, LittleGumball, Viral Maze, Heroine of Time, PatCat, Malon, Doc, Cthulhu

With 20 alive, 11 votes are majority; at least 6 votes are required for a lynch during this day only.

Day 1 will end Thursday, June 2nd, 10am PST (GMT-7).

OFFICIAL Vote Tally 1.2

Eduarda (1) - Storm
LittleGumball (1) - Kokirion
Doc (1) - Frozen Chosen
PatCat (2) - Mido, Jamie
Storm (1) - Malon
Jamie (1) - PatCat

Not Voting: Sadia, Ver-go-a-go-go, LittleGumball, Viral Maze, Heroine of Time, Doc, Cthulhu, Eduarda, The Hero of Legend, Linkdude74, Johnny Sooshi, DekuNut, Pendio

With 20 alive, 11 votes are majority; at least 6 votes are required for a lynch during this day only.

Day 1 will end Thursday, June 2nd, 10am PST (GMT-7).

Vote Tally 1.3

Eduarda (1) - Storm
Doc (1) - Frozen Chosen
PatCat (2) - Mido, Jamie
Storm (1) - Malon
Malon (1) - LittleGumball

Not Voting: Sadia, Ver-go-a-go-go, Viral Maze, Heroine of Time, Doc, Cthulhu, Eduarda, The Hero of Legend, Linkdude74, Johnny Sooshi, DekuNut, Pendio, Kokirion, PatCat

Day 1 will end Thursday, June 2nd, 10pm PST (GMT-7).

Vote Tally 1.4

PatCat (2) - Mido, Jamie
Storm (1) - Malon
Malon (1) - LittleGumball
Frozen Chosen (1) - Pendio
Pendio (1) - Eduarda
Jamie (2) - Linkdude74, Viral Maze

Not Voting: Sadia, Ver-go-a-go-go, Heroine of Time, Doc, The Hero of Legend, Johnny Sooshi, DekuNut, Kokirion, PatCat, Storm, HeroOfTime, Frozen Chosen

Vote Tally 1.5

PatCat (2) - Mido, Jamie
Storm (1) - Malon
Malon
(6) - LittleGumball, PatCat, Johnny Sooshi, HeroOfTime, Frozen Chosen, Ver-go-a-go-go
Frozen Chosen (1) - Pendio
Jamie (1) - Linkdude74
Linkdude74 (1) - Eduarda

Not Voting: Sadia, Kirino, Doc, The Hero of Legend, DekuNut, Kokirion, Storm, Viral Maze

Haha sorry, I wasn't sure when you'd be coming in, and with the shorter days I just wanted to be on the safe side. Forgot you were in a freakishly weird timezone. :(

Day 1 Final Vote Tally

PatCat (1) - Jamie
Storm (1) - Malon
Malon (11) - LittleGumball, PatCat, Johnny Sooshi, HeroOfTime, Frozen Chosen, Ver-go-a-go-go, Storm, Eduarda, Mido, Sadia, Kirino
Frozen Chosen
(1) - Pendio
Jamie (1) - Linkdude74

Not Voting: Doc, The Hero of Legend, DekuNut, Kokirion, Viral Maze

ok so I've gone back and made all our townies green on the vote counts. It makes me uncomfortable how long LG had a vote on MAlon, and then later in the day LG just casually says "Lets lynch Malon" and people just pile onto it. FoS: Little Gumball I still thing me, pat, or Jamie are good lynches, but I'm going to look back at LG some more

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So this is the second time LD has put someone else's towniness over his own this game. Interesting.
FoS: LD
I'm going to wait to talk about that softclaim for a little bit. I have something I want to figure out first.

Eduarda

Ugh Mafia is so stressful >.>

@Linkdude74, you say that your death would help the town gather more information. If you flip townie, what information do you think we should look back for? What interactions with players?

Libk

I'd look into those who are pushing for my lynch. They may see me as an easy lynch candidate and there are probably some scum trying. IMO it doesn't make sense for them to NK me as I'm such a prime lynch suspect and would be easy to hide a couple of scum on my wagon.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
ok so I've gone back and made all our townies green on the vote counts. It makes me uncomfortable how long LG had a vote on MAlon, and then later in the day LG just casually says "Lets lynch Malon" and people just pile onto it. FoS: Little Gumball I still thing me, pat, or Jamie are good lynches, but I'm going to look back at LG some more
okay but like

How was I supposed to know everyone would jump on my suggestion? I've already mentioned that my statement was mostly a joke. No one ever asked this but I will tell you now, I only voted for him because he hopped in and voted for Storm for literally zero reason, after things had already started happening. It was not an RVS vote, or at least it didn't look like one to me. No reasoning in the first place (and his later explanation was ****) so I left it.

I left my vote on someone who was being unhelpful and everyone piled on him. How am I to blame for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom