• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote Tally 1.5

PatCat (2) - Mido, Jamie
Storm (1) - Malon
Malon (6) - LittleGumball, PatCat, Johnny Sooshi, HeroOfTime, Frozen Chosen, Ver-go-a-go-go
Frozen Chosen (1) - Pendio
Jamie (1) - Linkdude74
Linkdude74 (1) - Eduarda

Not Voting: Sadia, Kirino, Doc, The Hero of Legend, DekuNut, Kokirion, Storm, Viral Maze

With 20 alive, 11 votes are majority; at least 6 votes are required for a lynch during this day only.

Day 1 will end Thursday, June 2nd, 10pm PST (GMT-7).

Oh. :(

At least I didn't read 15 pages yet, I guess.
Haha sorry, I wasn't sure when you'd be coming in, and with the shorter days I just wanted to be on the safe side. Forgot you were in a freakishly weird timezone. :(

Pen

The game is on!
so....... you only want them to happen because they're popular?

Yes, more or less. As I have no actual suspicions of my own yet, the best I can do is to support those who do have suspicions. I do not want this day to end in a No-Lynch after all. I think we can all agree on that this day 1 has turned out very differently from any other day 1 in any other ZD Mafia game. I apologize for my way of playing, but I do not think it all too odd for me to have no good suspicions in day one, when not a single player has died yet. I do what I can, but I am restricted at this pint, just like I am on all other first days in other games. The only difference is that this day 1 did not turn into a silly goof fest of RVS (which I am used to). As I have already stated though, I do want to ensure a lynch today, so I will join the Malon bandwagon for that reason, and also for the Policy Lynch reason, which I agree with.

Vote: Malon

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Wow I didn't expect such a uniform consensus on Malon.

Thanks for your reply again, Vergo. I didn't play vig before but you're right, they probably feel the same amount of pressure as I did when I was GF in SS Mafia. I'll keep that in mind next time.

As I said, I'll join the biggest bandwagon. With this much consensus maybe we can reach majority.
Unvote: Linkdude74

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Now here is a post I like. You're leaning a bit townie for me now. I can post why later if you care enough.

Unvote pressure

I doubt you;d be vigged N1 this game, anyway.

This still leaves us with a fast approaching deadline however.
I'm interested. Shoot.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
@Jamie You stuck to your defence. You didn't try to throw anyone else on Patcat's wagon under the bus, even if suspicion of LD was high as well, especially as we don't know Pat's alignment.
See Jamie, pressure voting for you does work ;)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
BTW, I got no reads on malon, except that he doesn't mind being unhelpful.
Jamie is leaning slightly town, as is Vergo, for quality of posts. Subject to change as we learn more in Day 2 and beyond.
Eduarda is leaning a little to the scummy side of things.

At least I didn't read 15 pages yet, I guess.

If/When Kirino dies, you can always sub back in, lol. Feel free to read those pages at your leisure :P

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
@Eduarda I mentioned it earlier. I felt like you asking for so many Day 1 opinions, mirroring my mafia meta in TF2 (after my year hiatus, and I know you're back from a hiatus too), could just be you trying to figure out an easy lynch target. Ask people who supports who, who's suspicious of who, and then go for the wagon of least resistance.
But that's just conjecture. I voted at one point for you, but switched it to Jamie when I thought I could get more information from Jamie rather than you. It's also why I'm not currently voting you. It's an incomplete assessment. But it is something I'm weary about as I've done it before, so that's why you're leaning how you're leaning for me.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@Eduarda I mentioned it earlier. I felt like you asking for so many Day 1 opinions, mirroring my mafia meta in TF2 (after my year hiatus, and I know you're back from a hiatus too), could just be you trying to figure out an easy lynch target. Ask people who supports who, who's suspicious of who, and then go for the wagon of least resistance.
But that's just conjecture.
That's fair enough.
I guess the only thing I can say in defense is I did the same in Pirates. You were in that game too but you might not remember. I think you said my questioning was the reason I leaned town for you, in fact :P I dont recall doing this in SS Mafia, but that was probably because I joined near the end of the game as a replacement and there was already a lot to go off of.

At the beginning of the day I was asking questions lot to get any sort of discussion. I didn't have any read on anyone at that time and it was frustrating me. As more posts accumulated, I stopped asking as much and started focusing on what we already have.

Mido

Version 1
@Eduarda My god, pirates was ages ago, lol. Almost forgot it. I think I was the doc and nk'd pretty early? I'll reread some of that, especially your posts.

If you're going back to read Pirates 1, I would like to apologize to you in advance! :P

Onto the recent trend, I can understand the motion to lynch Malon, even if I myself haven't looked into him much. Even if the motion is primarily a policy lynch, I believe there is some information to be reaped from the move. I find it intriguing that once Gummy suggested it, PatCat was an early one to hop aboard the movement. His reasoning, however , was valid enough. Going on about said Cat of Pats, despite my own slight suspicion of him, I think his posts and reasoning so far has been solid as I briefly mentioned before, and I'm finding myself more willing to grant the benefit of the doubt to him, at least for this day. I will need to reread him in light of his more developed posts.

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom