• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@JohnnySooshi it's been a busy day for me, so sorry I haven't replied sooner. I don't have any strong scumreads as of now, but I'll glance back through the thread in an hour or two and try to come up with some more possible leads

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@Johnny Sooshi
Jamie, Hero of Legend, and Linkdude74 statistically seem like the most likely because of joining that bandwagon so quickly. It isn't likely enough for me to vote for one with the intention of starting a lynch for them, but if one of them were getting votes for a lynch I might vote for them.

And given the choice between the three (if an equal train ran behind each) would you be more likely to choose one over the other two, or would you just use a randomizer tk pick?

I'll admit I'm a little behind. ZDs been slow as balls for me, and I've just been focusing on Koki's game. I'll give you my suspicions in a few hours when I have some more time.

Got you on that.

'Kay guys. I'm here. Now the party can begin. :coolsar:

Have you caught up?

@JohnnySooshi it's been a busy day for me, so sorry I haven't replied sooner. I don't have any strong scumreads as of now, but I'll glance back through the thread in an hour or two and try to come up with some more possible leads

Got you on that, same as Raj.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Gummy you're here <3

That's probably her town tell. I don't remember her scum games too well but as town she posts a lot and gathers lots of opinions. She'll probably emulate this as scum but gut says town.
I've only played 2 games seriously so far, in ZD. One in Pirates where I was Town Mason, and one in Skyward Sword where I was Mafia Godfather, as Pendio pointed out. Both games I tried to keep a similar playstyle tbh. I don't know if I succeeded but I tried? Hopefully I can prove myself another way~ I'm trying to slightly change my meta this game though for reasons.

Eduarda made a pretty good point about Johnny but he played the exact same way last game and turned out to be town. It's only Day 1 so most of people's posts are going to be insignificant anyway. I don't think it's anything to worry about for right now but if fluffposting persists past multiple Days then it will be something to point out.
Though I haven't followed the beginning of Viral's game, I do know that Johnny's meta is like this, thus why I didn't vote. But I still felt a need to put it out there, and now I'm glad I did. I think everyone is grasping at straws at this point and even knowing Johnny usually plays like this, I can't help but find his actions scummy (Johnny y u have to play leik this). Fluffposting doesn't help Town, just Mafia.

[...] I'm more suspicious of Jamie and Hero of legend. But that's because they didn't really put as much into their vote. Mido a dressed the issue better than the rest of us on the wagon. So in order from most scummy to least, IMO it's Jamie, Hero, Me, Mido.

I don't remember seeing Jamie expand on his reasoning for the vote so that's why he's top of the lost for me.
To be honest, I really don't get the whole Jamie gave no explanation so he's scum, reasoning. I didn't get it with PatCat and didn't get it with Linkdude. I don't know Jamie too well personally, but from what I observed and what bits I've seen of him playing, his post seems very much like how he usually plays. His playstyle gives off a more direct and blunt vibe to me. The way he worded it doesn't seem like he was jumping on a bandwagon either, but that he came upon the conclusion himself, too.
In both instances I didn't see the need to pursue the information into the next 3ish pages because there hasn't been much to expand upon.
[...]
Again, nothing to continue pursuing on.
[...]
A game this size needs more than 5 votes to lynch. No to mention I did unvote.
You can say that there was no need to pursue anything, but it doesn't change the fact you seem to be joking around and laying low while many others give a clear effort to scum hunt.

Also, to you Eduarda, @Jamie, @DekuNut and @Viral Maze, who are your suspicions?
Posts like this do help your case very much though. Thank you for contributing more to the discussion :)

As for the question, almost everyone reads very close to neutral to me. Honestly, you're still the highest (though you've brought that down a bit), and next is PatCat. The only reason being, is that he seems very caught up in the whole quick bandwagon, and the only other thing he has commented on is the Mido buddying theory. He seems intent to not stray away from the idea that one of the people on the bandwagon are Mafia, while also trying to seem neutral about it. This could very likely be the case, but since there is not enough evidence to pick point which one, it would be better to keep the wagon in mind and turn your attention to something else, like Vergo suggested. PatCat could be a Mafia member trying to casually point out to the town that one of those three should be lynched.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Rules:
7. All players are required to post a minimum of two times during each day or they will be modkilled. If you only make two posts for more than three days total, you will also be modkilled. These posts must be relevant to the game; posts that only consist of things like “Sorry for my inactivity”, “Sorry, just catching up”, “Just trying to make the quota”, etc. do not count towards your post total. Exceptions will be granted only in extenuating circumstances, which require a Private Message to me with a genuine reason for inactivity (things like traveling, loss of internet, working, etc. can be genuine reasons).

Of all the people on PatCat's vote train, can you rank them in suspuciousness or give your most suspected?

I don't see the point of that, really. It's not even concrete evidence that can remotely point to anything, so I can't "list" suspects.

I've already said the ending of the wagon would be where I'd put most of my concern. I incorrectly included Eduarda (I for some reason thought she voted for Pat when she did no such thing, which was careless of me), and I haven't played a full game with anyone else to even have a clue as to what their meta is.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Last I remember, your name is not Tristan. Also, unless I'm mistaken, you're not the mod of this game. So is it really too much to ask that when someone directs a question at me, the mod, and you don't know the answer, that you don't pretend to know it and answer the question dishonestly? You could confuse people. Thanks friend. :uwu:

Also, reading the rules is a thing... could help tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom