• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OFFICIAL Vote Tally 1.2

Eduarda (1) - Storm
LittleGumball (1) - Kokirion
Doc (1) - Frozen Chosen
PatCat (2) - Mido, Jamie
Storm (1) - Malon
Jamie (1) - PatCat

Not Voting: Sadia, Ver-go-a-go-go, LittleGumball, Viral Maze, Heroine of Time, Doc, Cthulhu, Eduarda, The Hero of Legend, Linkdude74, Johnny Sooshi, DekuNut, Pendio

With 20 alive, 11 votes are majority; at least 6 votes are required for a lynch during this day only.

Day 1 will end Thursday, June 2nd, 10am PST (GMT-7).

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
anyone getting actual scum reads? I think everyone is playing it very safe... that has me very cautious

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
anyone getting actual scum reads? I think everyone is playing it very safe... that has me very cautious
It's frustrating. This game day definitely shouldn't go by without a Lynch or we will be stuck next game day with no info and one or two more townies dead. I guess information can be deducted from those townie's deaths, but I think even a randomized Lynch is better than a no lynch, especially at day 1

@Ver-go-a-go-go @Sadia what do you suppose we do if we reach 2nd June without a lead? We need 6 people on a Lynch for a Lynch to happen at all

Mido

Version 1
Like Kokirion said, there was absolutely no reason to publicly announce two people as "leaning town" this early. The day had still just begun and the only discussion was focused on the characters present in this game, one that I think majority of us would agree was largely useless and unhelpful. So I don't see how one can safely make an analysis of the other players. The best explanation for that, IMO, is scum trying to "buddy" with townies.

I perhaps made my proclamations a tad too absolute in nature, and I can assure you that my reads at this time are anything but safe at this point. It was indeed very early in the game at the time, and I was simply trying to make use of the little details we had at the time.

Also, your analysis of Eduarda was most certainly a favorable analysis of her, saying that she has actively been involved in discussion. Your final conclusion may have been neutral, but the actual analysis suggested town. At least that was how I perceived it.

Upon further reflection, I'll concede to you on this one. Especially in light of the whole meta argument I included in that specific post.

That was coincidental. I felt the 3 of us were the most active in the discussion during the first few pages, so I thought I should ask tHoT his thoughts on us, instead of getting an "I'm not too sure" as an answer.

Fair point.

I am curious that you pin pointed me, Mido, as if trying to disassociate yourself from me.

Perhaps I was, however, my quoting of your post was simply a reference to my first point that you refuted. (Unless you're referring to my original read on you in general.)

I'm somewhat behind on reading the more current thread posts, so I'll need to update my reads. As of my last set, PatCat still concerned me the most, despite the longshot theory given his only two posts. His second one rings well in comparison to his original.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'm not getting any good scum reads at this point either. Usually difficult for me to get on the first day.
Unvote: Jamie

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'm not getting any good scum reads at this point either. Usually difficult for me to get on the first day.
Unvote: Jamie

@Ver-go-a-go-go and @Sadia are still at one post each. Maybe they could come in and give more of their thoughts?

I've already said my piece about what I think of Patcat and I honestly have no thoughts left that I care to share. But I understand my activity has been an issue to some lately, so I'll attempt to remedy that this game by sharing what I usually keep to myself.

RVS votes are usually something I don't bother with. Mafia tactics vary, with some opting to vote for another hoping it doesn't gain any steam, and others avoiding each other like the plague. It's not reliable so I don't like to put stock in it.

Something that is far more alarming, however, is the speed at which certain wagons pick up when there's even the slightest bit of an opening. Johnny's vote seems to have no significance behind it, but Mido pointing out a "reason" for Patcat to be our first day lynch target and others piling on quite quickly is something of note. We have four people that joined the vote in rapid succession - Eduarda, Jamie, Linkdude, and Hero of Legend. I tend to be more wary of those at the end of the wagon.

It's not "evidence" but it's a relationship I'll keep an eye on for the rest of the game.

Those are my thoughts on the situation. I don't know what to think of Storm claiming on day one yet again. He's like a wild card that doesn't care about anything and just likes people guessing constantly regardless of if they're town or not.

@Ver-go-a-go-go @Sadia what do you suppose we do if we reach 2nd June without a lead? We need 6 people on a Lynch for a Lynch to happen at all

The game must go on. I've yet to see any scenario in a game where a no lynch on day one proved beneficial in the long run for the town. It gives information and starts building relationships. The only way to really progress in the game is via player death, which not only provides more information, but leads us further towards the numbers game that some mafia games become at the very end.

It's a really cold outlook, I understand, but I think that's the reality of this game.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Those are my thoughts on the situation. I don't know what to think of Storm claiming on day one yet again. He's like a wild card that doesn't care about anything and just likes people guessing constantly regardless of if they're town or not.

What do you mean? I havent claimed anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom