• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Wow we already majoritied o.o

Tristan, if the game still goes on after this lynch, how about you make tonight 12 hours? I don't think we need a whole 24 hours for the game night to pass when the next game day will be like 3 hours max xD

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Day 6 Final Vote Tally:

Kirino (5) - Eduarda, Kokirion, The Hero of Legend, HeroOfTime, A Link In Time

Not Voting: PatCat, Kirino, LittleGumball

With 8 alive, 5 votes are majority. Day 6 will end Monday, June 20th, 10am PST (GMT-7).

Kirino has reached majority, day ends early.

After catching several scum in a row, the living Avengers were confident that they had found the final alien invader. Pointing at Kirino, they all agreed that it was him, and he was down before he had even woken up. Assured that they had achieved victory, The Avengers decided that a break was needed, and went for a lovely dinner at a Shawarma restaurant in New York City.

Kirino was a Chitauri Soldier, the Mafia Roleblocker.

The Living (7):
  • Eduarda - Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Town Bus Driver
  • The Hero of Legend - Samuel Wilson/Falcon, Town Commuter
  • LittleGumball - Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Survivor (Originally Vengeful Townie)
  • kokirion - Vision, Town Jack-Of-All-Trades
  • PatCat - Nicholas J. Fury, Town Cop
  • Doc A Link In Time - Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Town Desperado
  • Cthulhu HeroOfTime - Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Town Immobilizer
The Dead (13):
  • Malon - Lt. Cl. James Rhodes/War Machine, Bulletproof Townie (Lynched Day 1)
  • Johnny Sooshi - Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, Mind Controller (Killed Night 1)
  • Pendio - King T'Challa/Black Panther, Jailkeeper (Killed Night 1)
  • Mido - Steve Rogers/Captain America, Vigilante (Lynched Day 2)
  • Sadia - Ultron, Serial Killer (Lynched Day 3)
  • Storm - Tony Stark/Iron Man, Inventor (Killed Day 4)
  • DekuNut - Loki Laufeyson, Janitor (Lynched Day 4)
  • Linkdude74 - Thor Odinson, Roleblocker (Killed Night 4)
  • Frozen Chosen - Chitauri Soldier, Role Cop (Killed Night 4)
  • Ver-go-a-go-go - Scott Lang/Ant-Man, Hider (Crushed Night 4)
  • Viral Maze - Thanos, Godfather (Lynched Day 5)
  • Jamie - Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver, Bodyguard (Died protecting his friend Night 5 :kawaii:)
  • Heroine of Time Kirino - Chitauri Soldier, Roleblocker (Lynched Day 6)

Town Wins!

Thanks for playing everybody! I had a blast modding, and I hope you all enjoyed playing.

Please give me feedback on my modding this game. I know some people were unhappy with the amount of information I included in the night scenes, which is understandable, but now I know to be a lot more vague in the future. I made some small mistakes, but overall, I tried to make as little mistakes as possible.

Click the spoilers below for Role PMs, Night Actions, and some notes on the setup:

Greetings, Storm, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia. In this game, you are Tony Stark/Iron Man, the Town Inventor.

You are the almighty Iron Man! Known for creating several different suits of armor in your time, some of the earlier ones have become obsolete for you. Why let them sit and collect dust when you can give them to people? Once each night, you may choose any one of the six available suits to give to any player of your choice, and they will gain a single-shot ability. I will not tell you what each suit does, nor the alignment of any players you choose to target.

The suits you can give away are as follows:
Iron Man Armor Mark I
Iron Man Armor Mark II
Iron Man Armor Mark III
Iron Man Armor Mark IV
Iron Man Armor Mark V
Iron Man Armor Mark VI

Simply PM me the name of your desired target sometime during each night phase.

aFc0MUD.jpg

If you have any questions regarding your role, don’t hesitate to PM me! Please confirm that you have read and fully understand your role in the sign up thread here. You win when all members of the opposing team (ie. The Mafia) have been eliminated.
Greetings, Mido, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia. In this game, you are Steve Rogers/Captain America, the Town Vigilante.

Well look who it is, it’s the man out of time! You are a super soldier, enhanced during a scientific experiment during World War II. Having been asleep for 70 years while frozen in ice, you are struggling to cope with modern day life. You seem to be doing pretty well though so far! Anyway, as a super soldier, you are naturally more powerful than any regular human being. Because of this, you have the ability to kill another player at night. Once each night, you may PM me the name of a single player to target for a Night Kill. You may not target more than one player during any single night.

4F1x4Qf.jpg

If you have any questions regarding your role, don’t hesitate to PM me! Please confirm that you have read and fully understand your role in the sign up thread here. You win when all members of the opposing team (ie. The Mafia) have been eliminated.
Greetings, Linkdude74, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Thor Odinson, the Town Roleblocker.

You’re the Asgardian God of Thunder! As the God of Thunder, you wield the powerful Mjolnir, which allows you to control lightning. During the night phases, you may use your lightning to immobilize any player of your choice, rendering them unable to use any actions that night. Simply PM me the name of your desired target sometime during the night phases and they will be roleblocked.

we6sPBl.jpg

Greetings, LittleGumball, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Bruce Banner/The Hulk, the Vengeful Townie.

Due to an incident involving exposure to intense levels of gamma radiation, you have a bit of a… problem. It’s only a minor problem though, I mean you only turn into an enormous green rage monster whenever you get stressed. But worry not, as you seem to have maintained control of this ability for the time being. If you should get lynched during the day, though, well I don’t imagine you will like that very much, and it will probably stress you out quite a lot. Should you be lynched, you will Hulk out and take one of your attackers down with you. You may choose who to kill, but it must be somebody involved in your lynched. Additionally, should you be targeted for a night kill, your attacker will go down with you, unless they have a modifier that prevents that.

HULK SMAAAAAAAAASH!!!

qrsKm73.jpg

If you have any questions regarding your role, don’t hesitate to PM me! Please confirm that you have read and fully understand your role in the signup thread here. You win when all members of the opposing team (ie. The Mafia) have been eliminated.
Greetings, Doc, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, the Town Desperado.

You are one intense woman! A renowned assassin and a fierce but loyal fighter, you will not go down without a fight. But of course, you also know that you can only kill the bad guys. Once during any day phase, you may target a player of your choice. If that player is allied with the mafia, they will die. Be careful who you go after, though; if your target is town, you will die instead so as to spare an innocent life. Remember that you can only do this once so choose carefully.

9B88XNo.jpg

Greetings, Eduarda, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Clint Barton/Hawkeye, the Town Bus Driver.

Everybody says you’re the most worthless Avenger, but you will soon realize that is far from true. Not only do you have excellent skills with a bow and arrow, but you also demonstrate astounding piloting skills. Perhaps you can put those skills to good use? Once each night, you may “drive” (or in this case fly) two players of your choice and switch their positions on the field. In doing this, any night actions that targeted one of the two players will instead hit the other one and vice versa. Simply PM me the two names of the players you wish to switch during the night phases.

Nscmrra.jpg

Greetings, Jamie, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver, the Town Bodyguard.

You’re fast. Very fast. And intensely loyal to your friends. So much so that you’re willing to go out of your way to protect them, even if it means running to save them from a bullet. As the bodyguard, you have the ability to target any player during the night phases to protect them from night kills. Should they get attacked during the night, you will take the shot and die in their place. Simply PM me the name of your desired target during the nights in which you are able to.

You also have a second ability. Seeing as you and your sister, Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (Johnny Sooshi), are very close, you have the unique ability to speak in private. You and Johnny may use the designated quicktopic here to discuss the game. Take advantage of this opportunity as discussing the game outside of the game thread is otherwise frowned upon. Essentially, you double as a Mason on top of your regular role. Just keep in mind that while you two can talk about the game, and give ideas to each other, who you both decide to target at night is a completely independent decision.

UMuYxk6.jpg

Greetings, Johnny Sooshi, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, a Mind Controller.

Well hello there! Your powers are... well, actually, they are very vaguely defined. They seem cool though. Anyway, you have the unique power of mind control, among other things. Using your mind control powers, you can manipulate other players and, in a sense, make them lose their mind. What this means is that you can target players and their role will change. I will not tell you what happens to each respective role, just that they will be manipulated in some way. The targeted players will not be informed of this.

You also have a second ability. Seeing as you and your brother, Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver (Jamie), are very close, you have the unique ability to speak in private. You and Jamie may use the designated quicktopic here to discuss the game. Take advantage of this opportunity as discussing the game outside of the game thread is otherwise frowned upon. Essentially, you double as a Mason on top of your regular role. Just keep in mind that while you two can talk about the game, and give ideas to each other, who you both decide to target at night is a completely independent decision.

cA7L6Uj.jpg

Greetings, Kokirion, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Vision, the Jack-of-All-Trades.

You are an android, created by Ultron but ultimately stolen and perfected by The Avengers. Because of this, you are allied with them. You have a wide range of unique powers, and because of this, you have several one-shot abilities that you can use during the night phases.

The powers you may use are as follows:
- Protection
- Investigation
- Roleblock
- Night Kill

Once each night, you may PM me the name of a player and the desired power you would like to use on them. Protection will protect them from a night kill the night it is used; Investigation will investigate the player and return a “guilty” or “innocent” reading; Roleblock will immobilize the player, preventing them from using any night actions the night it is used; Night kill will kill the targeted player. Remember that you may only use each ability once, meaning you can only target players four times throughout the course of the game. Be careful and strategic with your choices.

GsBV612.jpg

Greetings, Malon, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Lt. Cl. James Rhodes/War Machine, the Bulletproof Townie.

Jeez man, how could you? You stole one of Tony Stark’s Iron Man suits! Oh well, might as well use it right? It is a mechanical suit of armour after all! Unfortunately, you only got the short end of the stick as the armour you stole happens to be one of Stark’s earlier prototypes, and therefore, it’s not as powerful as the others. You have a big gun, but that’s a little overkill, don’t you think? Probably best if we don’t use it, someone could get hurt! Anyway, since you have the armour, you are able to survive a night kill. However, after the first night kill, the armour’s integrity will drop substantially and will no longer protect you from kills. So it will protect you, but only once in the game. Because of this, you are considered single-shot bulletproof.

ZUVHBMt.jpg

Greetings, The Hero of Legend, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Samuel Wilson/Falcon, the Town Commuter.

Using a powered up jetpack and wings, you are capable of sustained flight. Using this ability, you may fly and “leave town” if you so desire. By doing this, you will be completely protected from any and all night actions that are used on you. These include killings, protections, investigations, and even roleblocks. However, you may only do this three times during nights of your choice, so choose carefully. If you choose to commute, simply PM me on the nights you wish to do so. When you do, you cannot be touched.

QIH6qlA.jpg

Greetings, Ver-go-a-go-go, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Scott Lang/Ant-Man, the Town Hider.

Using a supersuit designed by Hank Pym, you have the ability to shrink in size while increasing in strength. Using this unique ability, you are able to hide behind players at night. Once during each night phase, you may PM me the name of a player to hide behind. Should you be targeted by any night action, the person using the action will not be able to find you. However, if the person you are hiding behind is targeted for a night kill, you will be killed as well, and any protections that player has will not affect you.

ue5SJQj.png

Greetings, Pendio, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are King T’Challa/Black Panther, the Town Jailkeeper.

You are the King of Wakanda, an African nation known as the chief distributor of Vibranium, the strongest metal on the planet. As the king, you have the ability to jail people who you think are being bad. The people you lock up will be protected from all night kills performed against them, but only for that one night. Additionally, that person will be unable to use their own night action(s) during that same night. Simply PM me the name of a desired jail target once during each night phase.

On top of that, since you have access to such a high supply of Vibranium, you used it to build a defensive Black Panther suit. During one night of your choice, you may put on the suit if you feel like you are going to be targeted for a night kill, and you will be protected. However, you can only do this once, and you will not be informed directly whether or not you were actually targeted that night.

9IqUCcr.png

Greetings, Cthulhu, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Peter Parker/Spider-Man, the Town Immobilizer.

You are easily the youngest new member of the Avengers team, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t useful! A teen genius, you decided to build a high-tech pair of web shooters that allow you to shoot what are essentially spider webs at anything you desire. These webs are so sticky and powerful that they can be used to make anybody completely immobile. During the night phase, you may target a player of your choice to shoot with a web. This player will be immobilized for the entirety of the following day, which means they will be unable to talk for the entire day following this night. However, remember that you are still only in high school, and high schoolers should not be staying up past their bedtime too often. Besides, you have homework to do. Because of this, you may only use this ability once throughout the course of the game, so use it wisely!

You also act as sort of an innocent child in the sense that the day after you use your immobilization ability, you will be mod-confirmed within the game thread as a member of the town faction because people will start questioning your age.

Pz8iTb8.png

Greetings, PatCat, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Nick Fury, the Town Cop.

You are the famous leader of the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Linguistics Division (S.H.I.E.L.D.). One of your more highly desired traits is that you are exceptionally talented at reading people; you know when someone is good or bad. So make sure to always keep both eyes open and search for those bad guys! Once each night, you may PM me the name of a player and I will reveal their alignment to you in the form of a “Guilty” or “Innocent” reading.

FA4f9xK.jpg

Greetings, Viral Maze, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Thanos, the Mafia Godfather.

You are the Dark Lord, the Mad Titan, all you want to do is destroy everything! To assist you, you have recruited the Asgardian God of Mischief, Loki. Hoping to use him to help conquer the world, you recruit an army of Chitauri aliens to assist him. Your underlings are DekuNut (Loki Laufeyson, the Janitor), Frozen Chosen (Chitauri Soldier, the Role Cop), and Heroine of Time (Chitauri Soldier, the Roleblocker). Together, the four of you must work together to eliminate the town and take over the world! To discuss strategies and such, you guys may privately chat in the designated Quicktopic here.

As a member of the mafia, you guys, as a team, have the ability to nightkill any non-mafia player every night. As the Godfather, you have the final say as to which member actually performs the kill. You yourself also have some unique abilities of your own. You may choose any two of: Investigation immunity (showing up innocent in cop investigations), Bulletproof (being completely immune to nightkills), and Strongman (ensuring that any nightkill you personally perform goes through without fail, only 2-shot). Choose two of these three abilities and they will be in affect for the duration of the game.

Miimg8f.png

As a member of the mafia faction, you win when your numbers are greater than or equal to those of the town. If you have any questions regarding your role, don’t hesitate to PM me! Please confirm that you have received and fully understand your role in the sign up thread here.
Greetings, DekuNut, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Loki Laufeyson, the Mafia Janitor.

The Mad Titan Thanos has recruited you to assist him in his plot to take over the world. To help you, he has also enlisted an army of Chitauri aliens. Your allies are Viral Maze (Thanos, the Godfather), Frozen Chosen (Chitauri Soldier, the Role Cop), and Heroine of Time (Chitauri Soldier, the Roleblocker). As members of the mafia faction, you guys may choose one non-mafia player each night to kill. You may discuss the targets as a group, but know that your leader, Viral Maze, has final say in who gets killed and which of you performs the kill. You guys may privately discuss the game in the designated quicktopic here.

As the Janitor, should you be the one to perform the kill, you have the option of cleaning up the body afterwards so that no information about that player is revealed after his/her death. While you may consider this a loss for you, it is more of a loss for the town. You may use this ability twice throughout the course of the game.

Additionally, using a powerful Scepter that is powered by one of the galaxy’s six infinity stones, you have the ability to brainwash people into following you. Essentially, you also double as a Cult Leader. However, this ability is completely independent of your mafia abilities and you are not to tell your mafia buddies that you have this additional ability. Should you tell them, you will be modkilled without hesitation. Each night, you may PM me the name of a desired target and they will be recruited into your “cult”. They will lose their other ability and alignment and will instead become third party. Their win condition will change to simply surviving until the end of the game, regardless of whether or not you are still alive. You cannot speak with them in private. And just to reiterate, remember to not let slip to your mafia buddies that you have this additional ability.

aIDBlKn.jpg

As a member of the mafia faction, you win when your numbers are greater than or equal to those of the town. If you have any questions regarding your role, don’t hesitate to PM me. Please confirm that you have received and fully understand your role in the sign up thread here.
Greetings, Frozen Chosen, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are a Chitauri Soldier, the Mafia Role Cop.

The Mad Titan Thanos has recruited Loki to assist him in his plot to take over the world. To help him, he has also enlisted an army of Chitauri aliens, you being one of them. Your allies are Viral Maze (Thanos, the Godfather), DekuNut (Loki Laufeyson, the Janitor), and Heroine of Time (Chitauri Soldier, the Role Cop). As members of the mafia faction, you guys may choose one non-mafia player each night to kill. You may discuss the targets as a group, but know that your leader, Viral Maze, has final say in who gets killed and which of you performs the kill. You guys may privately discuss the game in the designated quicktopic here.

As the role cop, you have the ability to investigate a player of your choice once each night to find out their role. You may discuss as a group who to investigate each night, and you may give me your final target within the QT itself. The investigation results will be posted in the QT before the night’s end.

ll4AHVs.png

As a member of the mafia faction, you win when your numbers are greater than or equal to those of the town. If you have any questions regarding your role, don’t hesitate to PM me. Please confirm that you have received and fully understand your role in the sign up thread here.
Greetings, Heroine of Time, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are a Chitauri Soldier, the Mafia Roleblocker.

The Mad Titan Thanos has recruited Loki to assist him in his plot to take over the world. To help him, he has also enlisted an army of Chitauri aliens, you being one of them. Your allies are Viral Maze (Thanos, the Godfather), DekuNut (Loki Laufeyson, the Janitor), and Frozen Chosen (Chitauri Soldier, the Role Cop). As members of the mafia faction, you guys may choose one non-mafia player each night to kill. You may discuss the targets as a group, but know that your leader, Viral Maze, has final say in who gets killed and which of you performs the kill. You guys may privately discuss the game in the designated quicktopic here.

As the roleblocker, you have the ability to immobilize a player of your choice once each night to prevent them from successfully completing their night action. You may discuss as a group who to roleblock each night, and you may give me your final target within the QT itself.

ll4AHVs.png

Greetings, Sadia, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Ultron, the Serial Killer.

You are an AI robot, created as the disastrous result of one of Tony Stark’s science experiments. Designed as a peacekeeping program, it is your belief that the only way to maintain peace is worldwide extinction. It’s gonna take a good while for your plan of world domination to take shape though, so in the mean time, just kill people because you can. Once each night, you may target a player to kill. Simply PM me the name of your desired target during each night phase.

Additionally, since you are a robot, you cannot truly die. Thus, after death, you may continue voting within the game thread as a Restless Spirit. You cannot discuss the current goings on of the game, only Vote and Unvote. Do not post anything else. You may change your votes any time you desire.

R4dgugf.jpg

If you have any questions regarding your role, don’t hesitate to PM me. As the Serial Killer, your goal is to simply survive until the end of the game and you will win with the winning faction. Please confirm that you have read and fully understand your role in the signup thread here.
Inventor (Storm) – Give Iron Man Armour: Mk IV to Viral Maze [Single-Shot Roleblock]
Vigilante (Mido) – Kill Pendio
Roleblocker (Linkdude64)
– Roleblock Eduarda
Bus Driver (Eduarda)
– No action [Roleblocked]
Bodyguard (Jamie) – Guard Johnny Sooshi [Failed, roleblocked]
Mind Controller (Johnny Sooshi) – Target Jamie [Bodyguard (see Scarlet Witch's Modifications)]
Jack-of-all-trades (Kokirion) – Investigate Jamie – [Innocent]
Commuter (The Hero of Legend) – No action
Hider (Ver-go-a-go-go) – Hide behind The Hero of Legend
Jailkeeper (Pendio)
– Jail LittleGumball
Immobiliser (HeroOfTime)
– No action
Cop (PatCat) – Investigate Eduarda [Innocent]
Cult Recruiter (DekuNut) – Recruit LittleGumball
Mafia Factional Kill (Frozen Chosen) – Kill Johnny Sooshi
Mafia Roleblocker (Kirino) – Roleblock Jamie
Mafia Role Cop (Frozen Chosen) – Investigate Eduarda [Bus Driver]
Serial Killer (Sadia) – Kill Ver-go-a-go-go [Failed, Hider]
Inventor (Storm) – Give Iron Man Armour: Mk VI to DekuNut [Single-Shot Double Voter]
Roleblocker (Linkdude74) – Roleblock Jamie
Bus Driver (Eduarda)
– Switch Linkdude74 and Kokirion
Bodyguard (Jamie)
– Guard Eduarda [Failed, roleblocked]
Jack-of-all-Trades (Kokirion) – Roleblock Frozen Chosen
Hider (Ver-go-a-go-go) – Hide behind Frozen Chosen
Immobiliser (HeroOfTime) – Immobilise Eduarda
Cop (PatCat)
– Investigate Storm [Failed, roleblocked]
Cult Recruiter (DekuNut) – Cannot use action (Every other day only)
Mafia Factional Kill (Frozen Chosen) – Kill Ver-go-a-go-go [Failed, roleblocked]
Mafia Roleblocker (Kirino) – Roleblock PatCat
Iron Man Armour Mk IV (Viral Maze) – Roleblock A Link in Time
Mafia Role Cop (Frozen Chosen) – Investigate Ver-go-a-go-go [Failed, roleblocked]
Mafia Janitor (DekuNut) – Clean up NK Ver-go-a-go-go [Failed, no night kill]
Serial Killer (Sadia) – No action
Inventor (Storm) – Give Iron Man Armour: Mk III to LittleGumball (1-shot NK)
Roleblocker (Linkdude74) – Roleblock DekuNut
Bus Driver (Eduarda) – Switch Viral Maze and Frozen Chosen
Bodyguard (Jamie) – Guard Eduarda
Jack-of-all-Trades (Kokirion)
– Kill Frozen Chosen (Redirected to Viral Maze) [Failed, Bulletproof]
Hider (Ver-go-a-go-go) – Hide behind DekuNut
Cop (PatCat) – Investigate DekuNut [Failed, roleblocked]
Cult Recruiter (DekuNut) – Recruit HeroOfTime [Failed, roleblocked]
Mafia Factional Kill (DekuNut) – Kill Eduarda [Failed, roleblocked]
Mafia Roleblocker (Kirino) – Roleblock PatCat
Mafia Role Cop (Frozen Chosen) – Investigate Jamie [Bodyguard]
Mafia Janitor (DekuNut) – Clean up NK Eduarda [Failed, roleblocked]
Roleblocker (Linkdude74) – Roleblock The Hero of Legend
Bus Driver (Eduarda)
– Switch PatCat and Frozen Chosen [Failed, roleblocked]
Bodyguard (Jamie) – Guard Eduarda
– No action
Hider (Ver-go-a-go-go) – Hide behind Frozen Chosen
Cop (PatCat) – Investigate Viral Maze [Innocent]
Mafia Factional Kill (Kirino) – Kill Linkdude74
Mafia Roleblocker (Kirino) – Roleblock Eduarda
Mafia Role Cop (Frozen Chosen) – Investigate LittleGumball [Survivor]
Iron Man Armour Mk III (LittleGumball) – Kill Frozen Chosen
Bus Driver (Eduarda) – Switch PatCat and HeroOfTime
Bodyguard (Jamie)
– Guard Eduarda
– Protect Eduarda
Commuter (The Hero of Legend)
– No action
Cop (PatCat) – Investigate The Hero of Legend [Innocent]
Mafia Factional Kill (Kirino) – Kill Eduarda
Mafia Roleblocker (Kirino) – Roleblock PatCat (redirected to HeroOfTime)

Click below for some notes on the setup:
Certain roles in this game had a secondary ability on top of their regular one. These are all listed below:
The Hulk (Vengeful Townie) - Bomb
Quicksilver (Bodyguard) - Mason
Scarlet Witch (Mind Controller) - Mason
Black Panther (Jailkeeper) - Single-shot Bulletproof (not automatic)
Spider-Man (Immobilizer) - Innocent Child (automatically mod-confirmed upon use of night action)
Loki (Mafia Janitor) - Cult Recruiter (functioned more like a third-party vanillizer, Mafia did not know about it)
Ultron (Serial Killer) - Restless Spirit

Additionally, the Godfather (Viral Maze) was able to pick and two out of three available abilities. Between Bulletproof, Investigation Immunity, and 2-shot Strongman, he chose the former two.

For a more in depth look at the role Johnny Sooshi had (the Mind Controller role), click the spoiler to see what would have happened to each role had he targeted them. Had Johnny had a real chance to use the role, whatever happened to the people he targeted would be permanent changes.
Inventor – Items and who they are given to will be randomised
Vigilante – Kills will be delayed by one night (essentially becomes a poisoner)
Roleblocker – Roleblocks will fail 50% of the time
Vengeful Townie – Revenge kill will have a 50% chance of failing, 30% chance of succeeding, and a 20% chance of instead hitting any random player in the game
Desperado – Reverse function (Will die if hit scum, target will die if hit town)
Bus Driver – Two random players will be switched
Bodyguard – 50% chance Bodyguard won’t die for successful protections
JoaT – Cannot use anymore abilities
Bulletproof – Killer dies
Commuter – 50% chance of failure
Hider – Targets would be randomised
Jailkeeper – Becomes a Bodyguard
Immobilizer – Assuming he had not yet used the immobilizer ability, he would become a miller instead of getting mod confirmed.
Cop - Becomes insane cop
Godfather - One random chosen ability gets permanently switched out with the unchosen one
Mafia Roleblocker - See "Roleblocker"
Role Cop – Becomes Flavour Cop
Janitor – Will not work
Cult Recruiter - Can no longer recruit
Serial Killer - Kill target will be randomised

Click this spoiler to see all of Iron Man's items and what each one did:
Iron Man Armor Mk I - Single-Shot Bulletproof
Iron Man Armor Mk II - Single-Shot Investigation
Iron Man Armor Mk III - Single-Shot Night Kill (Given to LittleGumball)
Iron Man Armor Mk IV - Single-Shot Roleblock (Given to Viral Maze)
Iron Man Armor Mk V - Single-Shot Protection
Iron Man Armor Mk VI - Single-Shot Double Voter (Given to DekuNut)

And then click here for the links to all the designated Quicktopic discussion pages used for this game:
Mason Chat (Jamie and Johnny decided to use a Skype chat instead)
Mafia Chat
Mentor Chat

And lastly, I'm posting my PM conversation with @Eduarda because it's amazing.
Throughout the game, Eduarda was posting her entire thought process in PMs, so I had a new PM about the game from her pretty much every time I logged in. It was a tad excessive, but I did enjoy reading her thought processes, and I was genuinely impressed by how much thought she put into her night actions. I'm posting the entire PM convo here because I said I would, and tbh, it's actually a really good read.
Me said:
Greetings, Eduarda, and welcome to The Avengers Mafia! In this game, you are Clint Barton/Hawkeye, the Town Bus Driver.

Everybody says you’re the most worthless Avenger, but you will soon realize that is far from true. Not only do you have excellent skills with a bow and arrow, but you also demonstrate astounding piloting skills. Perhaps you can put those skills to good use? Once each night, you may “drive” (or in this case fly) two players of your choice and switch their positions on the field. In doing this, any night actions that targeted one of the two players will instead hit the other one and vice versa. Simply PM me the two names of the players you wish to switch during the night phases.

Nscmrra.jpg

Eduarda said:
Eduarda said:
Night 1 - Town Bus Driver

Since we're one vote away from majority I don't think you'll mind if I state my night action right now. I decided to not take action tonight.
Eduarda said:
Night 2 - Town Bus Driver

WHAT???? I FEEL LIKE I LOST 10 YEARS OF MY LIFE DURING THIS GAME WHAT IS THIS

Ugghh everyone criticized the vig this morning and Mido's first sentence in his first post this day... Its so obvious now ;-;

Ok ok umm I was planning to play this game as a VT because this role is more destructive than helpful. But I feel like I might have a chance to save Linkdude if I target right... The SK is still out there and might decide to go with Sadia if they want to help us so I should steer away from her. I thought maybe Hero of Legend or even HeroOfTime but then I realized the Mafia probably have a roleblocker. And it's no doubt I'll get roleblocked. So I'm going to cross my fingers and pray this will work. This is very dangerous but

I chose Linkdude74 and Eduarda.

Now I'm going to kick you if you say I can't chose myself.
Me said:
Hmm, well I don't see any reason why you can't

You may switch your target(s) as many times as necessary before the deadline should you feel the need.
Eduarda said:
Is Pendio allowed to mentor me too ;-;

I was thinking more... and if LD gets NKed, I die and town loses a confirmed townie... if I get roleblocked, LD loses his night action and him living through the night wouldn't be helpful for the town... if both happen, well there's nothing good coming out of it.

Ugh I thought this would work but I forgot about roleblockers >.> I really hope you have a player in this game which can nullify night actions on a person and they chose me.

This is so hard and if I get roleblocked, well that's just it. I got roleblocked. So I'm going to take my chances and change my targets.

Linkdude and Kokirion
Me said:
Duly noted. You still have 22 1/2 hours if you wanna change your targets again :P
Eduarda said:
Not going to change my action right now, but I need to vent and since I can't do it to Sadia, you're my victim.

I just realized Linkdude might be soft claiming Bus Driver????? I NEED TO MAKE IT THE NEXT DAY oh my gosh I need to make sure he's not soft claiming Bus Driver. But what if he isn't and he's not and he's townie and I get roleblocked and he dies. Because we already have a jailer and bus driver so there might not be any more target removing roles. If he's townie gosh I'll feel bad >.> I basically told the town to leave it on me. But stupid me forgot roleblockers are a thing. What if others think it's best to leave me alone for whatever plan I have? Aahhh.

I did also realize my words can be interpreted another way. Not of me using my role. But me telling the doc to target PatCat and mafia thinking they should target LD but I was hinting the doc targets LD instead and saves him. To create a WIFOM situation so Mafia stays away from both. I mean, I didn't intent that. But it can be interpreted that way. ALIT might have caught on so he mentioned WIFOM in his post to kinda prod the doctor. That's not what I intended though and I'm worried and I feel like the town is relying on me tonight and tonight is going to be a mess and it'll be my fault ;-;

Though when we played SS Mafia you said you as the doctor, you can protect yourself. And my team decided to take the risk and target you regardless and see if it works. If the Mafia team is as bold this game, they can still target one of the two. Or even me. Because I told the doctor not to protect me. But I need to live the next day and make sure LD isn't soft claiming Bus Driver. Ugh so many thoughts so much confusion this night is going to end bad no matter which way we go ;-;
Me said:
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you have been silenced for the entirety of the upcoming game day. You may not post nor vote until the next day (you can still use your action night 3 though).

You'll see why when I post the night scene ;)
Eduarda said:
I'm going to sue you for causing me emotional and psychological distress

How can I sit back and watch the game play on without posting even once

That's torture ;-;
Eduarda said:
Did my night action still go through? Or was that canceled because of the silence?
Me said:
Tonight's action is still good, it's just a day thing.
Eduarda said:
Going to grab the popcorn because things are getting goood.
Eduarda said:
Uuuggggghhgg I need to post so bad aaaahhhh why does my luck suck ;-;

Mafia would probably have a Role Cop which would investigate me. Please don't fall for it town
Eduarda said:
That was super smart but please Koki which team would most likely have a Role Cop amongst them, town or Mafia?? Knowing there's a bus driver gives Mafia a sense if safely

Tristan this is literal torture I feel like I'm going to explode ;-;
Me said:
I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting hero to silence the most active player in the game haha
Me said:
Since I'm pretty busy at work, you can keep vote tallies for this game day if you wish. Just make sure you say that I gave you permission.
Eduarda said:
Aye aye, sir :D

Though I have some questions. Should I include myself in the non voting list? I am not allowed to vote so I thought I shouldn't, but I should ask you just in case.

Also, when's the deadline?

I highly doubt it's tomorrow (9th) or the day after tomorrow (Friday). Both those don't match XD
Me said:
I can't calendar :cooky:

Friday the 10th :P
Eduarda said:
Hi Imma vent some more :>

I'm scared for tonight. I don't know what to do. I'm still pretty confident that Frozen is scum. So I want to live to prove my point. But Mafia now knows I'm suspicious of Frozen. We know they have a janitor. Probably 2 shot. If so I'm scared they will use their janitor and nk on me to hide I'm Bus Driver. If town knows I'm Bus Driver they might be able to follow my logic.

But at the same time, I think others living is more important than me living. So I won't use my night action to protect myself. I trust Vergo and maybe Viral if he's town to land on Frozen. I do hope I'm right on Frozen's guilt.

But the reason I'm scared. Who do I save

I want to target PatCat and Vergo. I want to target PatCat to redirect the possible roleblock towards him to someone else. I want him to investigate someone and help the town. But this is role madness so I need to be careful who to direct it to. I thought HeroOfTime. He's VT now so it's ok to roleblock him. But then I realized he might be a good target for Mafia. Doctor would rather protect Linkdude, Vergo or PatCat so it's the perfect chance to get rid of a confirmed townie. And if they nk HeroOfTime, then PatCat dies and that's the last thing I want. So I thought maybe Vergo. Mafia know that they can't nk Vergo. So they won't target him. But then, what if instead of rokeblocking PatCat, they decide to get rid of him. Then the nk will transfer to Vergo and town needs him alive. Vergo says he can only die through a specific way and I don't want to take the chance that that way is a redirect.

Even without this dilemma, I have Viral and Storm. Storm is obviously a role which distributes items (therefore one shot powers) to people. This makes so much sense with his soft claim now. If Mafia picks up on Storm's role they would want him roleblocked or night killed. Now, I think Storm just gave his item to Viral and not anyone else because of uncertainty of alignment. I don't know if Storm is one shot or not. But along the same train of thought Mafia can target Viral as they know he has this item and is saving it. Who's more important to save, Viral or Storm? And who should my other target be?

I'm not too worried about Linkdude because imo roleblocker isn't too important. But I'm worried about Koki because he seems to be joat and has not cleared up all his actions yet so he would be a great nk target so whatever info is left, dies with him.

This is so confusing ;-;
Me said:
I've literally never given that much thought into a night action before XD

Good on you for having the brain power to think that thoroughly c:
Eduarda said:
Oh you're reading haha xD

There's tons of possible targets and I think the Mafia might be as confused as me xD

So it's night now. Frozen's last post basically confirmed he was scum to me. It was so bad xD Especially considering I'm 99% sure Sadia's scum. Town cred town cred. So I'm going to try to use my role to try to make a vig kill tonight. It'll be hard guessing who the Mafia will go for but I think HeroOfTime, Viral, and Storm are the safest options for Mafia. So that's my shortlist. I'll think it through more and give you an answer tomorrow :)
Eduarda said:
Sadia flipped SK. Not Mafia. Hmm. This complicates things a bit more
Me said:
I actually really enjoy reading your thought process.
Eduarda said:
Im glad ^^

Night 3 - Town Bus Driver

Ok I'm not too worried about my action going wrong. I'd rather see Frozen lynched as that would give us more info with his interactions with others. But if I have a chance to make Mafia kill themselves, I'll give it a shot.

Im not scared of dying either. I mean, I could, but now I think Mafia only have a one shot Janitor. Janitor is a pretty game changing role if used right. 2 shot may be op. So I'm guessing the janitor is Mafia's JoaT. And that falls neatly with role cop being on of those JoaT abilities so yes.

Now who should I chose as my second target? So far, Mafia have targeted Johnny Sooshi and Vergo. Two experienced players. So if they follow that line of thought, I think the next target might be Viral.

So for tonight's action, I chose Viral Maze and Frozen Chosen.

Lets hope this works. If not, I think I have enough info to convince town next morning.
Eduarda said:
So much happened last night oh my gosh oh my gosh
Eduarda said:
There's nothing going on so I'm going to go ahead and ramble again :P

I'm kinda worried that Viral will take advantage of our confusion and get himself off the suspect list. The town is obviously not sure if he's scum or not and we're ending up poking holes in our argument for him. Viral can easily exploit that. But then again, the players this game seem super stubborn. I guess that's what happens when you're as good at Mafia :P So we'll probably end up lynching the 3 one by one.

This is outside information so I'm not going to share it in the game but Frozen Chosen has been watching the thread again and again. He's obviously up to date but he hasn't posted recently. I think he's given up. DekuNut seems to have been trying harder than Frozen Chosen. Even yesterday I noticed how as soon as Frozen realized I was liking his posts to indicate I was suspicious of him, he basically stopped posting. I really want to lynch Frozen Chosen first, but town is leaning for a DekuNut lynch so I guess that's the way we will go.

Now with the 4 that's left over. Kirino has barely posted compared to the others but all his posts were rich in substance and contribution. So though I'm cautious of him, he leans more town to me.

The Hero Of Legend. It's impossible to get a read on Ben. He's posted so little and he's barely contributed. I mean, I think he's trying. He called out Mido and Storm so far. But it's really not enough information to make a judgement and I don't want him to slip through under the radar.

Jamie. Haha no idea what to say about him. If Viral flips Godfather, Jamie is confirmed. Otherwise, we'll have to look into him. I'm hoping that one of the 3 suspects are Godfather so we can lessen our target pool to 3.

Now A Link In Time. He's been the most scummy so far to me. I'm not even sure why. I can't pin point it. I think I need to read back on his posts to see what's standing out about him but something isn't right.

On another note, I feel very happy about this day. I think it helped the town a lot and we finally made some progress. It was getting so frustrating earlier with lynching one townie after another, knowing we're mislynching. But now we're finally getting somewhere.

I also feel glad that even though I asked the doctor to not save me, the doctor still protected me tonight. They trusted me enough and maybe thought I was worthy enough to keep. Because I'm not sure if town caught on to the Frozen thing last day. I'm trying hard and if someone appreciates it, it makes me want to try harder ^^
Eduarda said:
I just realized Linkdude knows who the doctor is. He seems to have roleblocked the doctor the first night. It probably wasn't Mafia roleblocker or they would have acted upon it.

I should go back to his posts and see if he dropped any hints. The doctor should be protected.
Eduarda said:
Aannd after reading all of his posts again I realize the flaw to my logic >.> He roleblocked me night 1. So Pendio caught the doctor. Hmm... I wonde
Eduarda said:
Pendio said absolutely nothing. Zip null. He could have even randomly chosen a target for all I know >.>

So who's the doctor aahh. While looking back at Linkdude's posts I noticed DekuNut mentioning the possibility of the doc or RB saving the Commuter. I hope DekuNut is not the doctor this game >.> If he was he probably would have stated though. I could try to protect him. It's be good if DekuNut Flips Roleblocker though so I won't have to worry about that >.>

Also wondering if I should use my night action tonight. I'm scared to be caught in a WIFOM. I mean, my two targets are predictable. A claimed townie and Frozen Chosen. They can target Fro Cho and bye bye claimed townie. But would they really risk that if Fro Cho is one of them?
Eduarda said:
How about take whatever one shot Gummy received and randomly distribute it to another person (preferably town)?
Me said:
I can't really do that because she'd know what the shot is, even if she doesn't know who has it. Plus, it'd be unfair to her.

Luckily, while everyone now knows she has an extra ability, only she knows what that ability is. Still, the mafia may be on her now, so it's still broken.

I'll probably keep the game going the way it is, as long as she's OK with being exposed like that.
Eduarda said:
Getting a prep talk (or that's how I took it because the world just flipped upside down for me) from Vergo. My life is complete now.

Ok really really hoping we're right about Frozen. The fact he didn't bring up these points also can point against him. Maybe he was waiting for someone to iso him and notice all this. It would look a lot more nicer than him stating it.
Eduarda said:
I'M SO HAPPY WE ARE FINALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE YAYAYAYAYA

So yeah... :>
Ok Mafia have an actual janitor. Not part of JoaT like I predicted. And Vergo's theory that Mafia switched to DekuNut after realizing the last person they sent out was roleblocked, is right.
4 Mafia members.

Godfather
Janitor
Roleblocker
Rolecop hybrid thing

Town, we can do disss! :D

Going to send my night action after a bit more thought ^^
Eduarda said:
Night 4 - Town Bus Driver

Aahhh ok this would be hard. The first thought would be Gummy because of what happened. But tbh whatever she has with her, I don't think the town needs it. I think we can still win without it. The town has a plan set and we're on a roll. So I won't focus my target on her.

I was going to try to protect one of the confirmed townies but then realized that's not what I should do. That is the doctor's job. Right now, what is more important is finding out which of ALIT, Kirion, Ben, and Gummy is the last scum. And the only person who can do this is PatCat. I really hope he chooses one of them.

Ok now who to chose as my second target? There are three groups of people right now. The confirmed townies. The suspects. And the unaligned players.

Mafia will target confirmed townies.
Doctor will target confirmed townies
Cop will target unaligned players.
Roleblocker will target either suspects or unaligned. Probably unaligned because Mafia is no doubt going to send that person out.

The biggest wild card is Frozen Chosen. He said he has a night action left and will use it tonight. I have no clue what it is and who he will target.

Mafia is also a bit of a wild card because they can be trying to read me and change their actions accordingly. But really, targeting a suspect or unaligned is just going to hurt them really bad if they fail so 90% they will target confirmed.

This makes the suspect group which would most likely not be targeted and thus no one's night action will be interfered except the Mafia roleblocker.

Ok out if the two I will chose Viral Maze because FroCho might have WIFOM and I'm paranoid.

But... I just realized... what if that night action that Frozen Chosen will do is a kill... and he will kill Viral to gain town cred... that seems sickingly possible... damn it. I don't want PatCat to die. I hate this role ;-;

Ok I... umm... No not Gummy. If she gets NKed it's too dangerous. Ugh

Tonight, I chose PatCat and Frozen Chosen.

I really hope this works. Bus Driver is so dangerous >.>
Eduarda said:
Tbh I got annoyed when PatCat said he investigated Viral. We've already surrounded him and even if he changed our minds we will lynch him to make sure.

But confirming one of the unknown players would be beyond valuable.

I didn't stress for hours to find out what I already know >.>
Eduarda said:
Thinking about tonight. I already stated that I wanted to redirect PatCat's RB. And me questioning his choice of target makes it more likely that I will do it again tonight. And that's indeed what I'm planning to do.

To avoid Mafia taking chances to find my second target, I'm going to declare I'll random.org it. I probably won't but ya know.

I've gone through all the scenarios. The only way Mafia will be able to avoid another confirmed townie is if they Roleblock me and Nightkill PatCat.

I'm thinking to ask Doctor to protect PatCat as the day comes to an end. As a backup. So that we get another confirmed. In the very least, it'll create a WIFOM situation.
Eduarda said:
Why do I have a bad feeling Gummy is the doctor >.>

She didn't want all of the Mafia to know her role. I think her being doctor might be a valid option.

But purely for survival, it would be better to save PatCat than Gummy. Let's hope this works. Sorry Gummy if you are their target instead >.>
Eduarda said:
Night 5 - Town Bus Driver

Mafia targets Cop targets

Eduarda
The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
kokirion
Kirino
PatCat
A Link In Time
HeroOfTime
Jamie

So that leave Koki, HoT, and Jamie.
Now this really really depends on if Mafia believe I'm bluffing or not. They can easily chose one of the three who are not likely to be targeted. I have a bad feeling they will target Gummy. I want to save her but having a confirmed is more important >.>

So if the Mafia think I'm not bluffing, they have a free kill in their hands. Doctor is already using their save to protect PatCat. So they can target whoever else. And it won't be stopped.

Out of Koki HeroOfTime and Jamie, they would be least likely to target HeroOfTime. I think they would rather want a better player out of the play field.

Again this highly depends on if they think I'm bluffing about the random.org or not >.> If not they can follow my logic and I'm scared of that >.>

Bus Driver is sooooo hard :<

I chose PatCat and HeroOfTime
Eduarda said:
I tried to find who is Quicksilver's friend. The wiki said nothing in particular about his personal relationship with anyone (other than him bickering with Hawkeye a bit and disliking someone else that his sister liked forgot his name). But it did say one thing which stood out. The wiki said that in Age of Ultron, Quicksilver sacrificed himself to save Hawkeye.

I hope Jamie didn't take the bullet for me >.> That would make me feel terrible :<

Well, about the game, there isn't much else to say right now. Either lynch Kirino or ALIT. One of them should flip scum. Really, both ALIT and Kirino have an equal chance of being scum to me. I don't really know what else to chose but randomly pick one of them to lynch.

Well, I think I got everything. I have to say, thank you everybody for playing, and a huge thanks for making this game so active. If you didn't get so many majority lynches, we probably could have easily gotten up into the 70's for page numbers. You guys have no idea how much I appreciated the activity in this game.

Well, thanks for coming, stay cool friends! :bestestcool:

Tristan - out.

@Eduarda @Sadia @Pendio @DekuNut @Ver-go-a-go-go @Storm @The Hero of Legend @LittleGumball @Viral Maze @Frozen Chosen @kokirion @Heroine of Time @Libk @PatCat @Mido @Malon @Doc @Cthulhu @Johnny Sooshi @Jamie @HeroOfTime @Kirino @A Link In Time

GG Town! I can't say I contributed the most to this game, but I'm happy I at least made my slot active. I'll need to man up and take a shot next time if I get desperado again in the future. I'm glad I at least had one correct read in that post where I was suspicious of kokirion and Kirino, but I didn't have the confidence to pursue them on my own after that. Eduarda and Vergo were the town MVPs for me this game.

Looking back at the set-up, that Mind Controller role was actually really cool. It's too bad Johnny didn't get to use it. I also still can't believe Storm gave Viral one of his inventions. I find that rather amusing.

The scum team did well with what they had. I like how Frozen Chosen was able to extend his life a bit longer after he was caught by kokirion. For a first time scum, he had a good showing. But alas, this scum team ran into the same problem ours did in TF2. There were too many claims laid out already. I think Viral will have PTSD after two games of scum like that.

Pen

The game is on!
MIDO YOU NIGHT KILLED ME AS VIG LIKE TWO GAMES IN A ROW NOW WHEN I WAS TOWN TOO! DX

GG

I wish I could have played more hehe. I really liked the role I had. It was fun while it lasted though, and great job, fellow Townies!

Well played everyone!

And thanks for modding, Tristan! I really liked all the roles that you gave the characters! ^^

Mido

Version 1
The following part of this post will be done in the style of AVGN's Terminator Part II Episode: https://youtu.be/rmq6bCVD4V8 (12:04)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Pirates 1 was bad. Team Fortress 2 was horrible, and the time of the game's completion, I considered that to be my worst performance in Mafia; but now that I've seen my 'work' in Avengers, this one takes the cake: my absolute worst Mafia play of all time. All my reads were dead wrong, I f***ed up the nightkill, and my lunch wasn't even catered properly! What a joke! Major changes are needed in this here camp if I do say so myself.

In a more serious tone, this game was a major wake up call for me, as my complete lack of confidence completely eroded any chance of being a productive member of the town, which is something I need to try and fix if at all possible. I completely shut down after the NK, which was not good to do. On this note, I would like to thank Jamie and Viral namely, and others for throwing in some vig pro-tips in the game for future reference, even if I am better off not assuming such a dangerous mantle! XD Adding onto this, I'd like to thank every member who gave me some good advice about the game over the last few weeks. It means a ton, and I hope that the next trajectory of this guy's play is upward from here on out!

MIDO YOU NIGHT KILLED ME AS VIG LIKE TWO GAMES IN A ROW NOW WHEN I WAS TOWN TOO! DX

Quite the coincidence, this unfortunate trend served as the icing on the cake for my two worst performances. For this, I am sorry. :oops:

Now for some more positive stuff:

I can tell that you poured a great deal of effort into this game, Tristan, and as such, the game's format was superb! I enjoyed the setup very much, and the scenes were fun to read, I say! Great work!

Also, a good game to the rest of the players! Keep up the great playing! :sonic:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@kokirion how was bodyguarding Eduarda foolish? I'm seriously confused. It was successful...

Btw, out of 5 nights, I picked the correct bodyguard target 3 times. How ****ing good am I? Too bad it didn't work twice because of other gay roles.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@Linkdude74 btw sorry for my outburst at you earlier, I was sort of annoyed my actions kept being blocked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom