• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Were you obligated to watch it?

Well, not really. You see, my brother was watching Toy Story 3, but then he left the room while Toy Story was still on; I just left the TV on even though I wasn't watching it. So anyway... After Toy Story went off, the Spice Girls came on, and I have still not turned off the television; partially because I can't find the remote. Oh mah gawd, they're singing "If you want to be my lover"...
suicide.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, seriously guys, that's enough. Those massive smilies are starting to frack with my PC, so please stop posting them, thanks. :yes:

Weren't you the one who started spamming them? :facepalm:

....... that wan't even trolling.

No, you weren't trolling... you were fail-trolling.
This is how my computer's friend, Mr. Monitor, expressed my computer's feelings:
2m3k51f.jpg

I found out why i'm not so active anymore! I played Super Mario Galaxy 2 for a week now (100%) and I almost got all of the regular stars! I also think you guys have no idea what I am talking about. I have been playing too much Mario, lets just leave it at that.

Weren't you the one who started spamming them? :facepalm:

Well, not really. My initial intention was to spam it a couple of times, then cease, because I knew all too well what many images - especially large ones - can do to one's PC. At that time, however, I wasn't expecting everyone to jump on the bandwagon and start a spam fest of massive, computer-lagging images. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom