• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
algebra. i got laid in algebra once. the teacher let me do it, because i was her favourite

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
37homeworkpic1.jpg

44homeworkpic2.jpg

HA! :P

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
algebra. i got laid in algebra once. the teacher let me do it, because i was her favourite
Dude, c'mon. Really? Don't be saying that crap, joking or not, around here. It's really rude, and you're only making a fool of yourself. So please stop.

He LuVS AlGeBRa
Helium Lutetium Vanadium Sulfur Aluminum Germanium Boron Radium :rolleyes:

Periodic Scrabble is so fun~
Haha! Cool Mandy! BTW, I've been meaning to ask you, what does your location mean? Like, I'm a n00b when it comes to the "ptote" so... yeah.

Last edited:
Some pattern I discovered in 3rd grade... but I didn't write the formula for it until I learned more about variables in 6th grade:

x[sup]2[/sup] = y
(x + 1)(x - 1) = y - 1

So, for example...
if x = 6
6[sup]2[/sup] = 36
7 · 5 = 35, which is 36 - 1

There are a few other patterns I found later that go with this, but... I don't know them offhand. See, in third grade, we had these multiplication tables on popsicle sticks and masking tape, called "Multiplication Fences". I still have mine *is a packrat* so I could post a picture later.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom