• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
:cat: chases :dog: under a :tektite: and around a :wallmaster: before encountering :ganondorf:, who wields the :triforce: to turn them into a :goron: and :deku:, and now they are out to beat up :zora::) and steal his :mastersword: and :shield: before he can get a <3 from :zelda:.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
No.....the reason why I am in a bad mood is because I feel sick and I had sickness ( I am to lazy to spell) and I believe its coming back.......

No.....the reason why I am in a bad mood is because I feel sick and I had sickness ( I am to lazy to spell) and I believe its coming back.......

Well, I feel that way most of the time, but I've gotten used to it. I have strong willpower. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Pssh, How many of you can be called Freak, be an outcast and come home smiling? And of course, those two weirdos failing to beat me up.

Lol JK, Can't wait to go back to Liverpool on the 21st. It'll be a birthday present, And I am going into the PH for the 3rd time :D And we are passing Goodison and Anfield. Then on a ferry.

God, I went to farm folk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom