• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I remember over at the KH forums, there were certain people who could kinda change stuff. (i.e. webmasters)
KH forums? Which on I know KHinsider and I am a member there peps only talk to me just to ask for a Avy or Siggy :dry: and I don't go there as much

KH forums? Which on I know KHinsider and I am a member there peps only talk to me just to ask for a Avy or Siggy :dry: and I don't go there as much

Yeah, I was a mod there 2 years ago, until I got temp-banned for revealing the plot to KH BbS and Vanitas' face...:S I went there a few months back and it's changed SO much since then...^^

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well, I am thinking of leaving, because I get treated like a n0ob and like I said they just want my graphics

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
We are talking about KHinsider, a site that is full of ***holes and Trolls, and ZD, A site that is full of nice mods and no trolls or idiots

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
We are talking about KHinsider, a site that is full of ***holes and Trolls, and ZD, A site that is full of nice mods and no trolls or idiots

Ahh ok I see I have a feeling no matter how much I love KH that I will never join so yeah xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom